À propos de ce logement
We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Only now available, this All Seasons Park City vacation rental situated just 200 yards from the First Time and Eagle chairlift at Park City Mountain Resort – now the largest resort in the United States. This updated and family-friendly 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom condominium features a large gourmet kitchen (recently updated), 3 bedrooms – each with their own bathroom, great on-site amenities, large family living room, 4 HDTVs with Comcast (in each bedroom and family room) and washer & dryer in the condo! Along with it’s downtown Park City location, the condo also sits right alongside the Park City Municipal Golf Course and on-site shared amenities including a year-round therapy pool with lots of communal deck space & seating, underground parking and a bus stop right outside the development, so you can easily access Park City’s free public transit system to Main Street, shopping, restaurants, activities and events.
Unique Home Features and Details:
• Open concept living area features comfortable leather and fabric furnishings, 42” HDTV with Comcast TV and floor to ceiling stone wood burning fireplace.
• Full gourmet kitchen looks out to the living and dining area – complete with stainless steel appliances, granite counters, tons of counter space to cook and entertain, breakfast bar with leather bar stool seating for four (4).
• Separate formal dining room with seating for six (6) and large bay windows.
• Master bedroom (1) – king size bed (sleeps 2), 32” LG HDTV with Comcast TV, en suite bathroom with large soaker Jacuzzi bathtub and shower.
• Guest bedroom (2) – queen size bed (sleeps 2) with hardwood bed frame, large dresser, 24” flat-screen TV with Comcast and en suite bathroom.
• Guest bedroom (3) – features two (2) twin beds (sleeps 2), 24” flat-screen TV with Comcast and en suite bathroom.
• Secure underground parking garage.
• Common area therapy pool, just outside your front door.
• This condo is only 200 yards from the First Time and Eagle chairlift at Park City Mountain Resort – the largest ski resort in the United States.
• Bus stop is also situated just outside your unit, so can easily take Park City’s free public transit system to Main Street, shopping, restaurants, activities and events.
As you enter the property, you will walk right into the main living area with fully updated kitchen, living room and a formal dining room. The living room is well equipped with comfortable leather furniture – love seat and lounge chair, large plush sofa, large glass coffee table and matching side tables, making it a comfortable place to relax and entertain family and friends. The living room is also equipped with a 40” HDTV, Comcast TV, wood-burning fireplace with floor to ceiling stone mantle and new carpet.
The dining room is situated right between the living room and kitchen and features a hardwood dining room table with seating for six (6) and chandelier. Additional seating is available at the raised bar with leather bar stool seating for four (4) people.
The full gourmet kitchen is spacious, renovated and bright and features all new stainless steel appliances including a refrigerator, oven & stove, dishwasher, microwave and is complete with a range of small household appliances like coffee machine, toaster and blender. This kitchen has everything you need to prepare and enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner with a complete range of cookware, dishes and flatware.
Situated just off the kitchen is a laundry room – complete with washing machine, clothes dryer and storage.
Master bedroom (1) – is equipped with a king size bed, 32” LG HDTV with Comcast, dresser, large double closet, desk and private en suite bathroom. The master bath has a his and hers vanity, large tile countertop and stainless steel fixtures, large soaker bathtub and separate area with walk-in shower and toilet.
Guest Bedroom (2) – is equipped with a queen size bed, large bedroom dresser, closet, nightstands, 24” flat-screen TV with Comcast, access to your small outdoor patio and en suite bathroom. The guest bathroom features a large tile countertop with vanity and separate area with a shower and toilet.
Guest Bedroom (3) – features two (2) twin beds, large bedroom dresser, closet, 24” flat-screen TV with Comcast and DVD player and access to the third bathroom. The third (3) bathroom is equipped with a his and hers vanity, large tile countertop and separate area with bathtub, shower and toilet.
Please note this home does not have air conditioning and can be warm during the summer months.
At this All Seasons condo, guests are able to enjoy the year-round outdoor therapy pool, as well as the extra-spacious communal deck, which faces west and directly at Park City Mountain Resort – the largest ski resort in North America. Whether you plan to visit Park City in the spring, summer, fall or winter, you’ll find all the comforts of home in the centrally located and welcoming mountain condo.
Located just 200 yards from the First Time chairlift at the base of Park City Mountain Resort, the spacious, comfortable, and fully-furnished 3 bedroom condo is ideal for guests with multiple interests and agendas. Looking for the perfect place for your Park City vacation? Choose this convenient mountain condo, which is perfectly suited for families, couples and all types of vacationers.
Free Fun Activities are available for guest stays starting after February 1, 2017.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Please email or call us anytime.
What is your cancellation policy?:
If you cancel 30 days prior to arrival you will receive all money paid back but the $100.00 cancellation fee. If you cancel 29 days prior to arrival there is no refund.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 129 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires