My place is close to the city center, art and culture, great views, parks, and restaurants and dining. You’ll love my place because of the location, the ambiance, the outdoors space, the people, and the neighborhood. My place is good for couples, and solo adventurers.
Cozy Esterly Lane is only 3 miles from The Village, about a 15 min walk. We are less then a 15 min drive away from both Bear Mountain and Snow Summit and also walking distance from Magic Mountain a tubing park.
The master bedroom has a comfortable queen size Serta bed. Includes quality bedding and towels for showering.
The living room has a full size sofa bed, in the LOFT there are three twin size beds.
There is a Roku flat screen TV along with a Samsung sound bar. Cable TV with WiFi.
The kitchen is fully equipped with pots and pans, toaster, coffee maker, plates, cups, utensils, oven with stove, and a small refrigerator. Also please help yourself to some coffee and/or hot chocolate on us!
Accès des voyageurs
Room for two vehicles in drive way. Please don't park on the street there is a fine of $300.00 per the city of Big Bear Lake.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
If you need to contact us with any questions we are available between the hours of 8 am and 8 pm.
Please be sure to monitor the weather and road conditions during your stay. There may be times when it snows and your may require chains for your drive up to Big Bear. You can check the road (URL HIDDEN)
- 2 night minimum stay required. 3 night minimum stay applies to major holidays.
- OUTDOOR FIRES: The City of Big Bear Lake does not allow outdoor fires. You may be fined up to $250 by the city for this.
- EXTRA SAFETY: ALARMS: Do not tamper with smoke detectors or CO2 detectors
- FIREPLACE: Gas operated, remote control is located on wall to the left upon entering the cabin. Please place remote back after use to prevent from being misplacement. If remote is lost a FEE of $150 will charged.
- BBQ GRILL USE: PLEASE clean the grill, turn off the gas and cover the grill after use.
- Big Bear does not provide curbside trash removal for vacation rentals due to the tendency to attract pests when homes are vacant. Therefore, upon checkout please take all of your trash to the nearby disposal site located at 41970 Garstin Drive. Failure to remove trash will result in a minimum fee of $25. If you wish, you may pay for trash removal service.
-Please don't park on the street there is a fine of $300.00 per the city of Big Bear Lake.
- UPON DEPARTURE
1. Please turn lights off inside and outside.
2. Remove all trash inside and outside
3. Wash all dishes and put away
4. Put refrigerator temperature down to 2
5. Make sure THERMOSTAT is left at 55 degrees during fall/winter seasons, this will help prevent the pipes from freezing.
6. Close all windows and lock all doors (don't forget back door!)