Just 500 metres from North Wollongong's pristine beach, coffee shops & restaurants this bright & sparkling apartment also provides convenient access to train station, university & the freeway. Enjoy our first floor, 2 bedroom apartment with a single off street carspace with views of the Mt Keira escarpment from the kitchen window.
You’ll love our place because of the location, the views, & the people. Our property is great for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers & families.
Bedroom 1 has a double bed, Bedroom 2 also has a double bed
Total Beds: 2
Check In: 3pm-8pm
Check Out: 10am
Property Type: Apartment
Accès des voyageurs
Drive into a single off street carspace number 7 & access the private selfcontained apartment with a balcony. At the end of the driveway there is a private back gate that allows you to short cut across the road to a large green space, picnic areas with BBQ's, huge soft play area with flying fox, the water, bike & walkways.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We aim to be supportive hosts and offer recommendations and information as requested
We respect your privacy and don't mind any questions
See 'Basics'.....House Manual
- No smoking inside the apartment, however smoking on the balcony is okay, as long as the door is kept closed and all butts are disposed of thoughtfully.
- Please remove all rubbish from the apartment before you check out.
- Please treat our apartment as if it were your own
- Please don't re-arrange the furniture.
- Please turn off all fans and lights EVERYTIME you leave the apartment- costs & fire risk
- Our preference is not to have pets
- Quiet hours between 10pm and 7am
- Only toilet paper down the toilet, plumbing fees apply if they have to be called. That includes no tampons, pads, condoms, face wipes, cotton balls
Place these in kitchen rubbish and regularly take to outside bin
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 24 heures précédant le voyage, la première nuit n'est pas remboursable.
Sheree and David Lamb live and work locally and know Wollongong well.
We love to travel and look forward to welcoming new guests from around the world to our North Wollongong property