My one bedroom garden flat is a separate entrance to the main house with off-street parking in a safe neighborhood, and has a communal kitchen (one other unit) and communal pool. You also have your own braai area.
The couch in the lounge sleeps 2 more people at R75 per person per day.. Smoking is allowed. You’ll love my place because of the convenient budget price, leafy garden and location. My place is 5 minutes to beaches, malls and restaurants, and 15 minutes to the city.
Usually there is a lovely communal pool also available for cooling off in, but due to the drought in Cape Town we cannot guarantee availability. Unfortunately the drought also affects the large lawn area at the back, for which we apologise. You have your own braai/barbeque facilitiy outside the apartment in a small courtyard. Parking is off-street parking in the driveway, in a quiet and safe neighbourhood.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will use the separate entrance to the main house, which is private, and have access to the garden in front of their units, as well as the pool area.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will gladly assist with any queries, tourist suggestions etc. and enjoy the occasional chat with my guests.
Please remember that the kitchen is totally separate from the flat, just a few steps away from your front door, and is shared with the garden room nearby when it is occupied.
- No noise before 9 a.m. and after 10 p.m. please.
- Guests will need to keep their own units plus the kitchen clean. R30 will be retained from the key deposit should the flat be very dirty when booking out.
- Visitors are welcome, but may not stay overnight, and guests are responsible for their visitors.
- Electricity & Water: please save where possible.
- Please leave windows in bathroom open after showering to avoid mildew.
- Any plumbing problems, please advise us immediately.
- Cancellations: Sorry, but no refund on your deposit for a one or two day booking if cancelling. 50% refund on longer bookings.
- Right of admission is reserved. We cannot be held responsible for any loss caused by fire or theft or injuries sustained.
- The refundable key/breakages deposit of R300 will be refunded either immediately, or within 48 hours of leaving. Please check inventory list on arrival.
I love people and am a friendly, together person who enjoys hosting people. I especially love reading and singing, and have a grown up daughter who lives out of the home but visits often, which is great. And I enjoy coffee shops, which you find plenty of in Cape Town. My faith in God is very important to me and I try to be thankful for even the small things in life.