This beautiful South Lake Tahoe cabin, located just 3 blocks from the lake and close to several other area attractions, is ready to host you and 9 of your favorite people for an unbelievable vacation! With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and plenty of sleeping space, you’ll be able to enjoy time with friends and family on the slopes and shores of Lake Tahoe knowing you have an amazing home-away-from-home to return to at the end of a busy day.
You’ll see an amazing brick fireplace almost immediately upon walking in the door, and you’ll be hard-pressed not to start a fire right away to enjoy as you curl up in the cozy living room. A flat screen TV with Blu-ray player and cable offers plenty of entertainment, but we think you’ll be drawn first and foremost to the big windows displaying gorgeous views of the surrounding scenery.
A large farmhouse dining table gives you plenty of room to gather everyone for a hearty meal after a long day on the slopes or waterskiing on the lake, while the kitchen is fully equipped to provide every convenience you need to create mouth-watering meals. Step out through the French doors to the back porch to enjoy a cup of coffee outside in the early morning - you’ll feel like you’ve truly gotten away from it all.
Down the hall you’ll find 3 bedrooms with plenty of space to spread out. The master features an impressively comfortable California king, a flat screen TV with Blu-ray player and cable, as well as its own en suite bathroom with a separate vanity. The second bedroom has 2 queen beds along with plenty of storage for everyone, while the third is perfect for children, with 2 twin beds and yet another TV.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, brick wood-burning fireplace, large farmhouse dining table, 2 flat screen cable TVs with Blu-ray players, private back porch, and much more
- Unbeatable Al Tahoe neighborhood locale - Within walking distance of South Lake Tahoe beaches, campgrounds, visitor's center and music venues! Also within easy reach of skiing, dining, golfing, and more!
- Master Bedroom: California King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Queen-sized Beds
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- A Full-sized Futon and a Queen-sized Futon in the Front Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Cet hôte a 798 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires