Hi guys! We have a beautiful Brand New Apartment, our place's located in the central right next to Ben Thanh Market, where you can find everything near by to satisfy all ur needs. A warm welcome to our place and we wish you have amazing stay. Thanks. See you soon.
A brand new and neat apartment which located in the heart of Saigon central, just a few steps to Ben Thanh market.
Things that make our place special:
- An outdoor pool and sky bar with 360 degree view to the whole city located right on your rooftop.
- A vietnamese restaurant at the lobby of the building.
- Coffee shop and massage spa just around the building.
- Tourist place just 5 minutes walk from our place where you can experience Saigon night life. :)
- 5 minutes walk to the most fasciating mall in Saigon: Takashimaya and Saigon Square
- 3 mins to Ben Thanh Market
- 10 mins to Nguyen Hue Walking St
Accès des voyageurs
This whole apartment will be yours during the period you are here. There is also swimming pool and gym available. The swimming pool is closing at 4pm because its belonged to the sky bar from that time.
You will have 24/7 self-access
NOTES: We will be there for both check-in and check-out
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Although we respect the privacy of our guests, we do try to keep things social around here! Whether it's an event or just casually relaxing around the home, we try to make ourselves as available as possible.
Our #1 RULE is to treat our house as if it were your own house.
Unfortunately, we did have a couple of people who we thought needed the following rules as well.
- NO SMOKING inside the building.
- NO PROSTITUTION shall be tolerated. It's illegal in Vietnam and you will get robbed and we will report you to the police as well, so do everyone a favor and take this else where if this is why you're in Vietnam.
- NO SHOES inside the house. We understand this can be an issue for some people, but we're trying to keep it clean for everyone so we cannot make exceptions since it will not be fair to the others.
- MUST REGISTER all over-night visitors. This is the law but also a good rule to ensure everyone's safety. You will be completely responsible for the actions of all your guests as well as any damages that they caused, including from negligence, such as leaving the gate to our home unlocked or open.
Otherwise, we look forward to meeting you and providing you with something different, more social, more responsible, more human, with quality and value where it counts, and hopefully better as a result. HAVE RESPECT for others. All of our rules above are simply meant to encourage our guests to share a mutual respect towards each other and together build a better, more social and more responsible travel community.
- CONSEQUENCES for breaking these rules can result from a request being declined and up to the offender(s) being asked to leave our property, nicely of course, in addition to compensation for losses or damages caused. We will have complete discretion on whether to provide a refund for the unused portion of the reservation. To date, we have not asked any guest to leave and we would prefer to keep it that way for a very long time.
Cet hôte a 40 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My name is Lin and i am Vietnamese.
I studied International Business Administration but after that i worked as a flight attendant for Asiana Airlines and Emirates Airlines .
I'm currently working on a project about tourism and hotel. It will be launching soon. Yayy!
I have lead a colorful and interesting life. I have been travelling around the world, seeing new culture, making new friends. That is absolutely an amazing experience for me.
Passion for hospitality industry has taken me on to Airbnb.
So i would like to share my lovely apartments to you young travelers, life adventurers, and also business people :)
I will try my best to help and share all my experience about traveling in vietnam and especially around saigon for you.
Looking forward to seeing you and hosting your stay!
"This summer put your phone away for a few days,make some memories that no one knows, make some memories that are just yours! " :) ( my favorite inspiration quote at the moment ) :D