Welcome to 'Fish Plate on Mann'.
You're invited to enjoy this fully renovated 1940's coastal home in the gorgeous Nambucca Valley. Like a bit of character & space? You have come to the right place! Contact me if you have any queries :)
2nd toilet and vanity (usually locked) is for groups of 4 + (no cost) or by request ($20/night).
2 person booking price is for the use of 1 bedroom. Rates based on 1 room/2 guests, 2 rooms/4 guests, 3 rooms/6 guests. Cost of extra bedrooms is $20/night.
400m flat walk to main street/CBD with a brand new bathroom, brand new large north facing rear deck, freshly painted inside and out, newly restored and polished hardwood floor boards, new linen and comfortable leather lounges.
Nambucca Heads has:
- Arguably Australia's best river
- Beaches, Bays, Headlands, Whales, Fishing, Surfing, Golf
- Great dining options
- Friendly locals
- That real holiday feel
- Sleeps up to 10 people by request
Accès des voyageurs
This three quarter of a century old Pacific Coast House has great character, large living areas (especially the lounge and back deck), beautiful new bathroom, comfortable beds, quality towels and linen, polished timber floors, stained glass windows, leather lounges and original high ceilings.
The house is self check-in and details of how to check-in will be provided before your stay.
Guests have access to the large north facing deck with a BBQ, pleasant view and plenty of seating. There is a basic laundry downstairs with a washing machine and dryer and a pull out clothesline in a sunny spot below the deck..there is a clothes horse on the back deck..
Having a great northerly aspect with lots of windows the house is very comfortable..In summer you can enjoy the beautiful north easterly breezes and there are ceiling fans in the two main bedrooms, lounge room and deck and floor fans as required. In winter the early morning sun warms the house and there are lots of cosy blankets and heaters for bleak days or nights..
Échanges avec les voyageurs
This is your holiday house for the duration of your stay so you will be given your privacy to enjoy it. That said, rest assured that if you require assistance we will do all we can to help.
- Laundry available by request (no cost)
- Infants are free but all bedding materials must be supplied by guests as there is no infant bedding available at 'Fish Plate on Mann'. That said, there is plenty of space and numerous locations you could put your beloved infant and their required bedding ... there is even ample space in the main bedroom if you prefer to sleep in the same room :) If an infant requires their own room it will cost $20/night to cover the extra cost of washing and cleaning.
1. Any more than 2 visitors (non paying guests) by confirmed request only. If you plan to have more than 2 people who aren't included in your booking approval is required.
2. Any type of event by confirmed request only. Birthday parties, dinner parties, BBQ's with more than 2 visitors.
3. Leave the house as you find it (Including having washing up done, packed up and put away). The cleaning fee is the commercial cleaning cost for sheets and towels.
3. Children must be supervised at all times.
4. Check-out is strictly 10am. Late check-out fee of $100 between 10am and 12 noon. Check-out after 12 noon incurs a full night fee.
5. Locked spare bedrooms and 2nd toilet area are off limits unless included in booking price or booked by arrangement. See the main description at the top of the listing page.