A modern, well-lit one bedroom and ensuite private bathroom within a two double bed flat is situated in the heart of trendy Shoreditch & very close to Spitalfields market, Liverpool St station, Columbia Road Flower Market, Brick Lane, London Bridge, Shard and several other tourist attractions. Shoreditch is one of the coolest neighbourhoods to explore if you are in London
- -Please keep shoes in shoe rack inside the flat: I keep my shoes just inside the flat, but outside the bedroom and living room areas in a shoe-rack. I would request you to do the same once you come inside the flat as well. This means the flat is always clean and tidy.
- -Cooking in the House: If you plan to cook you are expected to clean after yourself and wash your dishes. Please clean after cooking and wash all your dishes. This keeps the flat very clean.
- -Only guests who have booked are allowed in the apartment unless prior notice has been given.
- -This is a non smoking flat, but if you wish to smoke you can do so just outside the flat
- -Please make sure both the front door is closed properly when you are not inside the flat.
- - Strictly no parties
1- The check-out is no later than 10 am on the day.
2- We do not offer a late check-out; however, we are happy to keep your bags until 3.30pm. If you wish to request this service, please let us know on the day of your check in.
3- Please note that we will come and check the flat between 10- 10.30am on the day of check-out.
4- Kindly note that we will charge an extra fee if you stay at the property longer than permitted. Please see below the costs break down:
• 10am – 11am: GBP 10.00
• 11am – 12pm: GBP 20.00
• 12pm – 1pm: GBP 30.00
• 1pm – 2pm: GBP 40.00
• 2pm – 3pm: GBP 50.00
• any later than 3pm, you will have to pay for the cost of the following night.
These charges are for guests staying in the flat after 10am, not for keeping luggage which can be kept with prior permission till 3:30pm.
1- Early check-in has to be considered between 11am and 4pm. This means that you can come and leave your luggage, however you will only be able to settle in once the flat has been fully cleaned. Please request an early check in at least 48hrs prior to your arrival.
2- If you require to check-in earlier than 10 am, we will ask you to pay a percentage of the previous night. The amount extra to pay will depend on the time of your arrival.
Please contact us for more details.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 24 heures précédant le voyage, la première nuit n'est pas remboursable.
Finance professional turned tech-entrepreneur. I have lived in Hong Kong, Paris and been in London for over six years. An avid-traveller myself. I love food, dancing a bit of salsa every now and then and playing my guitar. Have an engineering major and an economics minor - studied in University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
I love exploring London - and still feel like so many areas in London, so many nice restaurants, bars and cafes are left unexplored. Would not mind giving my advice to explore the best bits of London to my guests