My place is a town-home right on the outskirts of Downtown Orlando. Very close to shops, restaurants and interstate. You're a $6 Uber to downtown and $12 to the airport or International drive. Very centrally located. I have a guest room with a queen bed and I also have a sleeper sofa that sleeps 2. I will just charge more per night if the sofa is needed as well. House has street parking and there is always plenty available. I will allow some pets just ask for specific accommodations.
The bedrooms are upstairs. The rooms have their own bathrooms. Im very laidback so I will let you use almost everything in the house. Only specific about the Master with all my things in it.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I work mostly from my house so I will be home most of the time. I stay mainly in my room on my computer so you are free to roam around and feel like I am not there. Unless you need me then you are more than welcome to ask anything!
- Smoking outside only.
- Dont bother the neighbors
- Eat at dining table only (Lots of white in the house)
- No shoes on rug downstairs
- I supply plenty of bathroom items but please do not take it with you (other than personal hygiene products)
- Please do not eat my food. If I cook dinner I will make sure to make extra but just ask first.
- I allow early check in as long as I am notified ahead of time and have the availability
Cet hôte a 14 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires