This colorful, 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house, which we call ‘Austin Soul,’ sleeps 6 comfortably, making it perfect for couples or friends looking for an unforgettable ATX experience! Located just steps away from Austin’s lively South Congress Avenue, the charming purple and green bungalow is 89 years old but young at heart, featuring a sleek, contemporary interior with plenty of amenities you can’t find in a hotel room.
You’ll love relaxing in the living room, where you can stream your favorite Netflix or cable network shows over our ROKU and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Chromecast devices to the flat screen TV, or discuss the day’s events with your own music streaming through the bluetooth stereo. The unique split bedroom arrangement and 2 baths allow ultimate privacy for two couples. Additional sleep space is available on the queen pull out sofa in the living room. Austin is a foodie’s paradise but if you want to have a home-cooked meal you’ll find a fully equipped kitchen complete with granite counter tops and a Weber gas grill out back. When the weather's nice, bring your conversation outside to the backyard patio and lounge in the colorful adirondack chairs.
The house itself is very comfortable, but it’s the location that really makes this home unbeatable for your stay in Austin. Just outside your door is funky South Congress Avenue (SoCo) and crazy South First Street (SoFi). You could easily spend all your time within blocks of the house visiting quirky shops, a vast variety of restaurants and food trucks, or some of Austin’s most famous music venues. Grab a fresh brew at Jo’s Coffee then stick around to enjoy some great people-watching. You won’t need a car here to have a great time - but if you do have a car, you’ll really appreciate the passes we provide since parking is at a premium in this popular area. The nearby CapMetro SoCo Station and B-Cycle kiosk provide additional transportation options and are less than 2 blocks away. If you like using rideshare services, be ready to go, since your driver will arrive within minutes of your call! When you need a little rest before heading back out for some evening entertainment, ‘Austin Soul’ provides a quiet oasis. It’s difficult to imagine that the busy pedestrian sidewalks of South Congress and South First are so close!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include flat-screen TV with Chromecast streaming, wireless internet access, fully equipped kitchen with granite counters, dishware and flatware, central air conditioning, Weber gas grill, private furnished backyard and much more
- Terrific location just 2 blocks from downtown Austin! Enjoy direct access to live hiking, swimming, walking trails, live music, restaurants and shopping!
- Bedroom 1: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- A Queen-sized Pullout Bed in the Living Room can accommodate extra guests if necessary
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- A $500 fee will be assessed if evidence of pets or smoking are found
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply