We warmly welcome you to my house - a green seaside lifestyle! :))
Welcome you to Annabelle' Home ! :)) Here in our places, you will feel free, comfortable and you could do whatever you want like in your home, more than that, you will be invited into our meals with our families and enjoy all others interesting, valuable & friendly services.
We try our best to make sure that you would have the most interesting and memorable days in your whole trip, for sure you will have unforgettable time with us.
We want to welcome you all, make long time friends and sharing ideas with people all over the world
Accès des voyageurs
You can access swimming pool, gym in second floor. And we are close to big seafood market of Ha Long ( Cai Dam market ), cinema,...
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Besides accomodating, we also provide services for you such as
- Renting or buying motorbike.
- City Tour around Ha Long city.
- Tour 1 day around Halong bay.
- Open bus ticket heading to Ha Noi.
- Experience to go fishing squid at night.
- Experience to go seaplane around Ha Long Bay.
- Trekking Yen Tu Pagoda on top of the Mountain which is high 1068m.
- Trekking Poem Moutain with Ha Long Bay panoramic view ( which is high 200m)
- Trekking Dinosaur Spine in Binh Lieu District ( about 100km far from Ha Long city - seem likely small Sapa ).
- Jobs or volunteer works
- Business trip
- Investment and set up company
- Hang out with locals
+ My house is in the center, on the main road of Ha Long ( Hoang Quoc Viet street ), near Bai Chay bus station( 3km), 20 min walking to Big Seafood Market ( Cai Dam Market ).ONLY all-in-clusive rooms means you will have local meals with everyone in the house. Price from 10$ per night.
Let me know what time you will arrive to my house because sometimes I go out
No rules :-) Just be nice, clean and pollite
The wifi name is SSID and the password is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Please smoke outside of the house,or in the balcony.
Please when you leave the room, turn off the light,fan, water heater and air-conditioner
When you finish your stay, please remember to leave the key on the kitchen table where everyone can see it.
Cet hôte a 4 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires