À propos de ce logement
Whether you’re seeking the perfect place for a romantic getaway, a small wedding, or a family gathering, look no farther than this lovely 4-bedroom, 4.5 bathroom vacation rental house that comfortably sleeps 14! Situated on the north end of Wrightsville Beach overlooking a beautiful bay, this home features breathtaking views and exquisite amenities, promising a rejuvenating retreat for all!
From the moment you arrive at the palatial, Mediterranean-style estate, surrounded by beachy palm trees and vibrant green plantings, you’ll know you made the right decision for your Wrightsville Beach escape. As you walk through the wrought iron, ivy covered gate into the private courtyard, all of the cares and worries of your everyday life will immediately begin to melt away. Up the steps and through the stunning front doors, you’ll be greeted by the 3-story home’s 6,000 square feet of exceptional, custom-designed, lavish living space. Throughout the house, you’ll be mesmerized by the impressive features, including the soaring 2-story living room with a curved staircase, a dramatic floor-to-ceiling custom-tiled fireplace, and expansive views of the sparkling bay waters through the glass door and large windows throughout every room. Imported handmade tile floors lead you into the fully equipped, eat-in kitchen with double ovens and seating for 8, as well as 3 mini-bars throughout the home and an elegant formal dining room which comfortably sits 10. Also on the main level, you’ll find the spacious master bedroom with a built-in desk and separate sitting area overlooking the splendid bay. Within the master bedroom, the private bath includes a walk-in shower, a large jetted tub, double vanities and french doors leading to a private deck from both the bedroom and the bathroom.
The second level features 2 luxurious bedroom suites with private bathrooms and individual private decks, where you’ll be able to sunbathe or sip your morning coffee in the refreshing bay breeze. The third floor suite has panoramic views of the sound and a separate living area with a large flatscreen TV, a game table, and a full bath! Sleeping accommodations on the third floor include 2 queen-sized beds and 2 twin-sized beds, as well as its own private staircase taking up the entire top floor, making it a great hideaway for kids or a honeymoon suite. In addition, each floor features mini-refrigerators for nighttime snacks and expansive decks for constant bay views!
While the interior provides the perfect space for entertaining multiple families and guests, as each bedroom can be used for a couple or as a family suite with separate sleeping areas, en-suite baths, and flatscreens TVs with Direct TV, the exterior enhances your vacation with more space to kick back and relax in the beautiful outdoors! Look forward to sipping your morning coffee on one of the expansive decks located on all 3 floors! Spend those sunny days down by the private dock, taking the 2 kayaks out on the sparkling waters, riding one of the 2 adult bikes down the lovely streets, or heading across the street to the beach for a lazy day sunbathing on the warm sands. For lunch or dinner, dine out at one of the local restaurants or cook up your own delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen! End your evenings wining and dining on the spacious deck, watching the breathtaking sunset before retreating to your beds to rest up for the next exciting day.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 spacious decks, 2 kayaks with paddles, 2 adult bikes, beach chairs, 6 TVs with Roku and Netflix, wireless internet access,
- Enjoy spectacular views of the sparkling bay waters from every one of the spacious decks!
- Fantastic location - Situated right beside the bay, across the street from the ocean, and close to Airlie Gardens and the New Hanover County Arboretum!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Tropical Room): 2 King-sized Beds
- Bedroom 3 (Garden Room): Queen-sized Bed, Twin-sized Daybed, Futon
- Bedroom 4 (Kids Cave): 2 Queen-sized Beds, 2 Twin-sized Beds
- A Twin-sized Pullout Bed and Full-sized Pullout Bed in the Breakfast Nook can accommodate 2 extra guests
- Guests can bring sleeping bags, air mattresses, etc. as needed to accommodate no more than 17
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 per pet fee and prior homeowner approval (maximum 2 pets allowed with a 50-lb weight limit)
- Events and gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval
- Must be at least 30 years old to book without prior owner approval
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.