Experience the best of Oregon when you book this lovely 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental house that comfortably sleeps 7! Situated on a peaceful cul-de-sac in Brookings, just minutes from many great attractions, this home features a prime location along with a private hot tub, promising a rejuvenating retreat for all!
Upon arrival, you’ll be greeted by wonderful landscaping and vibrant plantings that invite you right up to the front door of the charming home! Boasting 1,875 square feet of wonderfully appointed living space, this house features a reverse living style, with 2 bedrooms and a full bath downstairs, and a spacious master suite with a private bath, as well as a beautiful kitchen and living room with a wood-burning stove upstairs. During your downtime, kick back and relax on the comfy couches in the living area, where large windows provide splendid views of the ocean. When you’re hungry, cook up a tasty masterpiece in the fully equipped kitchen and serve it at the stately dining table! After a day full of exciting activities, retreat to your individual bedrooms, where comfy beds await to give you a peaceful nights rest.
Just as the interior provides the perfect place to unwind, the exterior offers a private patio with a dining set, where you’ll find yourself sipping a freshly-brewed cup of coffee to begin each of your mornings in this peaceful paradise! Spend your days exploring everything that Brookings has to offer, from kayaking down the Chetco River, to using the 2 available bikes to cycle the nearby paths. For lunch or dinner, dine out at one of the local restaurants, or fire up the grill for the ultimate cookout in the fresh air! After wining and dining on the patio, gather in the soothing waters of the hot tub while reflecting on the exciting events of the day. End those cold evenings cuddled close around the fire in the living area, watching the sunset from the upstairs living area.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a patio with a dining set and a hot tub, a BBQ gas grill with a full burner, fitness equipment in garage, 2 adult bikes and a children’s bike, 2 flatscreen cable TVs, wireless internet access, and more
- Fantastic location - Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac, yet close to many attractions, including the Chetco River, Alfred Loeb State Park, Harris Beach, downtown Brookings, and the Salmon Run golf course!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Pull-out Bed in Living Area can accommodate 1 extra guest
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $75 fee (maximum 1 pet allowed, 40-pound weight limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Outdoor fires are strictly prohibited
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 693 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires