Enjoy our newly renovated private suite. The suite includes a separate entrance and one bedroom with queen sized bed, bathroom, living room and kitchen.
You will have access to the washing machine and dryer and parking if required.
Lots of space for you to relax, cook and enjoy your visit to Calgary.
Private suite for one or two people.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Owners live upstairs and are available to assist you at anytime during your stay in our home.
- Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- To ensure we keep the carpets nice and clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside the suite. But don't worry, there is plenty of space to keep your shoes outside the unit.
- We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke either out front or back). In addition, when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
- As this is our family home, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 10 pm. We’ll make sure to reciprocate the favor.