BEAUTIFUL PARK-FRONT HOME!!! Extra Large Seasonally heated Pool very large yard plenty of outdoor seating and lounging with 2 BBQ. grills.
All redone inside with all new everything.
CENTRALLY LOCATED - VERY CLOSE TO BEACHES, FT. LAUDERDALE AIRPORT & PORT EVERGLADES!!!
THIS IS DUPLEX HOME,FREE PRIVATE 6-CAR PARKING WIFI AND PREMIUM CABLE INCLUDED.
Lots of space in this large duplex for extended family and friends.
Rent one side or both sides. There is a door you can open to expand the space if you are renting both sides. OUTDOOR SEATING AND LOUNGING FOR 20 GUESTS, 2 GRILLS and all the amenities you could ask for!
Accès des voyageurs
Rent one side or both sides. There is a door you can open to expand the space if you are renting both sides.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Staff and office are available as needed
1. Check-in time is 3:00 PM and check-out time is 11:00 AM, unless otherwise agreed.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. Pets are permitted with prior authorization
3.There are to be NO PARTIES OR EVENTS in excess of 6 additional guests without prior authorization.
4. It is essential that all outdoor entertainment and loud noise must stop by 10:00 PM out of respect for the neighbors.
5. We will not rent to groups of vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age.
6. RESERVATION/SECURITY DEPOSIT- A reservation/security deposit of $500 is required to reserve the house. The refundable deposit automatically converts from a reservation to a security deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent however, it is fully refundable between seven (7) to ten (10) business days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents.
b. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in trash can, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
c. All keys are left on the kitchen table or lock box and unit is left locked.
d. No linens are lost or damaged.
e. Items 2, 3, 4 & 5 are adhered to and there are no violations of house rules as posted in the house.
7. The payment of half the total rent must be received 60 days before the date of check in and the second half must be received before 30 days prior to date of check in.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to 12 persons. A charge or $10.00 per person per night for guests in addition to 12 persons will be assessed.
9. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We provide starters for toilet tissue, paper towels, dish soap, garbage bags and laundry detergent. Propane refills are the responsibility of each guest. We do not provide the refills, only the tanks.
10. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in including item #5.
11. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in
writing in advance.
12. The tenants must park within the property. Any on street parking shall be limited to one side of the street and kept off the grass or anyone else’s property. Through access must be maintained on the street.
13. Every attempt will be made to maintain the house in the best of condition. The Owners do not express or imply any guarantee, regarding suitability for any particular purpose. Owner does guarantee that appropriate repair and/or replacement will be performed as soon as possible. It is the Tenant’s responsibility to immediately notify Owner of any issues that they incur during their stay so that repairs and or replacements may be promptly taken care of to the best of the Owner’s ability. Owner is not responsible for any inconveniences for which Owner has no immediate control. These inconveniences may include, but are not limited to, the following:
a. Weather Conditions
b. Power outages.
c. Adverse weather or road conditions.
14. Owner shall not be held liable, or otherwise take any responsibility , for any injuries that may occur to Tennant, Tenant’s family and/or invitees that is caused or permitted to be caused by the intentional, unintentional, negligent, or careless acts of said Tenants, Tenant’s families and/or invitees. By the written or electronic endorsement of this Agreement, Tenant agrees to forever hold-harmless and indemnify Owner from any liability and/or responsibility arising there from. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for injury, property damage or loss which the Owner may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants. If the subject property has a swimming pool, spa and/or hot tub located theron. The tenant(s) will use the swimming pool and/or hot tub at the tenant's own risk. The Landlord will not be held responsible for the injuries sustained by the tenant and/or the tenant's occupants or guests when using the swimming pool and/or hot tub, and the tenant will indemnify the owner and property manager for any actions resulting from injuries to tenant and/or tenant's occupants or guests.
15. All properties with ValGal Vacation Rentals are NON-SMOKING. Smoking is only permitted outside using the receptacles provided. A $150 cleaning fee will be applied to any guest's account if it has been determined by ValGal Management or Staff that smoking has occured inside. Charges will automatically be deducted from the security deposit or charged to the credit card on file.
16. Cancellations before 30 days will be subject to a 5% cancellation fee on amount paid.
Any Cancellation within 30 days of check in, will forfeit the full rent amount paid. The deposit will be refunded. In the event we rebook the property for all or part of cancelled dates, that amount will be refunded less a 5% fee. There are no refunds for early departure. Booking fee is non-refundable.
17. If the house has a Boat Lift. Anyone without prior consent uses or attempt to use this device will forfeit their security deposit.
18. Conserve the Earth! Just as a reminder we ask that you be conservation conscious and turn off all lights and water when not in use.
Cet hôte a 448 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I have been managing Vacation Homes in South Florida for 10 years and loved every minute of it. I am from Southern California but have been blessed to live in stunning South Florida for the last 30 years.
Come and visit the Caribbean in the US.,PARADISE!!!