Exceptional 2/1 (two bedroom, one bathroom) literally above the Lorimer Stop on the L train, which means you're in the best part of Williamsburg and have super easy access to Manhattan!
My home is a wonderful, cozy two bedroom that is truly in the heart of Williamsburg, Brooklyn. The ceilings are high, the windows are tall, the natural light is plentiful. Let my home be your home away from home when you are in New York.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests may access all areas of my apartment except for locked storage areas and those areas that common sense would dictate are off limits.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will be away during your stay, but I have a service that looks after my home. If you have any questions at all, feel free to message them via Airbnb. Please keep all communication on Airbnb. The phone number on my account is a virtual number, so calls placed to that number are not answered. If you do call, you will be directed to a virtual messaging system, your voicemail will be transcribed, and any response you receive will be on Airbnb with significant delay, so communicating via Airbnb will always get a faster response.
There is a laundromat across the street.
To take trash and recycling out, you will find a key on the inside of the lobby hanging on the wall next to the front door. Take that key outside, turn left, and you will see a black metal gate. Open the gate with the key, and you will see a dumpster and a recycling bin.
Please do not tamper with radiators. The heat comes on automatically when the outside temperature drops below 55°F and is controlled by the building.
There is an alarm on the guest bedroom window, so if you open that window, you will hear a chirping noise.
Please be respectful of my neighbors, and keep noise to a minimum. Because my home is directly above the Lorimer stop, there is some mild street noise.
There's a trick to the light in the bathroom. The switch operates only the fan. The light is a plug-in that rests above the vanity mirror. To turn it on, use the power switch on the cord.
By requesting a reservation, you are agreeing to the house rules below.
1. No smoking, drugs, or illegal activity.
2. No pets.
3. Please remove your shoes when entering the home.
4. Please keep noise to a minimum between 10:00PM and 9:00AM, so as not to disturb neighbors.
5. No visitors without permission, and no additional or overnight guests. All guests must be included on the reservation, including children and infants.
6. No third-party reservations. The person who booked the reservation must be staying in the unit; you cannot book a reservation on behalf of someone else.
7. All communication must be conducted on AirBnB through the messaging portal.
8. Turn off lights and all appliances (especially air conditioners) when you are not in the apartment; and do not run air conditioners with the windows open at the same time.
9. If there is an air conditioner in a window, DO NOT, under any circumstances, open that window
10. Do not use the provided white sheets or towels to remove makeup. If sheets or towels are stained during your stay, you will be billed the replacement cost.
11. If you do not provide a check-in time within 72 hours of your date of arrival, please follow the alternate check-in instructions. These will be sent via Airbnb prior to your arrival. If you have confirmed your check-in time, you may follow the regular check-in instructions.
12. Check-out time is 12:00PM. Check-out instructions will be sent after your reservation is confirmed. If you know your exact departure time, please let us know.