Beautiful water front cabin in Carmen, ID, (just 4 miles down river from Salmon). Year round recreation hub for hunting, fishing, rafting, kayaking, horseback riding, and any other imaginable outdoor recreation! Fish from the yard or float many of the easily accessible stretches of the Salmon River. Watch deer in the yard, view the amazing mountains of the continental divide from the balcony, or relax inside by the fireplace. Ask about reunion options.
Sleeping arrangements include a loft with a queen bed, bunk room with queen and twin bunks, and window seating comprised of two twin beds.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to all 3 acres of the property except a locked detached garage. All indoor space is accessible to guests.
• 6 guests are allowed to sleep in the cabin and use the facilities. Two extra guests are allowed at a fee of $25 per guests per night.
• Campers (aka. additional guests staying on the property) require prior host approval (fees and restrictions will apply).
• No shoes are allowed in the cabin, especially on the rugs and carpeted areas.
• No animals are allowed in the cabin. Outside animals require prior host approval (fees and restrictions will apply)
• No smoking is allowed anywhere on the property
• Our cabin is located at the end of a very quiet neighborhood. Do not trespass on neighboring properties and be respectful of the posted speed limits.