Round up your traveling companions and get prepared for a spectacular vacation in the Fraser Valley at this perfect 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home, which can sleep up to 10 and provides you with the ideal location and comforts to enjoy a Rocky Mountain getaway year-round. With comfortable bedrooms, and an open kitchen and living spaces that invite togetherness, this home delivers everything needed for your revitalizing getaway.
This traditionally mountain-feel property spans 2,000 square feet, giving you and your guests open areas to celebrate every second of conversation, relaxation and fun. You’ll be able to prepare your favorite meals and drinks in the bright and fully-equipped kitchen while your companions relax around the kitchen dining area, lounge in the spacious living room with a flat screen TV and gas fireplace, or sit just outside on the spacious patio providing wide views of the surrounding mountains. Imagine firing up the grill and sipping cocktails after a full day of outdoor adventure in the summertime, or settling into a cozy living room to a warm fire and your favorite flicks on the flatscreen after a day on the slopes. Whether you’re here winter or summer, playing or shopping, you’ll fall into relaxation upon returning to this home, allowing for the perfect night’s sleep in order to recharge for your next day of adventure.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
**The basement of the home is occupied by long-term renters with completely separate access. Guests should be mindful of their neighbors and respect quiet hours. The home’s water heater and parking are all that is shared with residents.**
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, laundry room, outdoor covered deck with great views, outdoor grill, multiple dining areas, 2 flat-screen TVs with cable, gas fireplace, Winter Park ski shuttle pick up/drop off, and more
- Great views of Byers Peak and Devil’s Thumb Mountain, and overlooks the town of Fraser, CO
- Quiet neighborhood located near great hiking and biking spots, within a mile of grocery stores and shops, with easy access to area attractions and Winter Park Ski Resort, as well as a short drive to a great tubing and sledding hill
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 sets of Twin-sized Bunk Beds
- Bedroom 4: 1 Twin-sized Bed and 1 Full-sized Bed
- A pull-out futon in the living room can sleep 1 additional guest
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or large gatherings.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
**Owner may be flexible with maximum occupancy with additional children. Please call Evolve to inquire**
**The basement of the home is occupied by long-term renters with completely separate access. Guests should be mindful of their neighbors and respect quiet hours. The home’s water heater and parking are all that is shared with residents**