Mijn ruimte is vlakbij Neude/city centre (7 min. walk), central trainstation (20 min. walk), shopping centre/Oudegracht (10 min. walk), Griftpark (7 min. walk), Jumbo supermarket (100m), canals: Bemuurde Weerd and Oudegracht (5 minute walk), Dutch mill (100m), busstop 'Adelaarstraat' (100m). Je zult genieten van mijn plek vanwege de buurt, de sfeer, de buitenruimte, goede voorzieningen (gerenoveerd huis), de centrale ligging, fijne woonkamer. Mijn ruimte is geschikt voor solo-avonturiers.
You have your own small but cozy bedroom with a double bed. See pictures.
Ofcourse you may stay in the living room to eat, work, chill and relax. You can use every room in the house, except for my bedroom.
Most of the time in the evenings I will be at home too and for me it's no problem if you use the livingroom when I'm there. When I have friends coming over, I will discuss with you if I need some privacy in the living room.
Accès des voyageurs
Feel free to use every room in the house, except for my bedroom.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Any questions about the house or Utrecht? Please ask!
I work fulltime, so you've got privacy, but I'm in for sharing a dinner, or showing you some nice spots in Utrecht if you want to and if I can make time for it.
My house is a typically Dutch, old house built in 1903, which means you can sometimes hear sounds of the neighbours and so they can hear you too.
- Break it? Buy it!
- Feel free to use basically everything in the house
- Piano player? Feel free to use my piano!
- Please be nice to my neighbours, they are nice to you :)
- Smoking inside the house is not allowed, but feel free to smoke in the garden
- Always lock the front door when you leave the house, thanks!
- Questions? Please ask me!
- Want to invite people? Please discuss this with me.
- Want to share dinner? Let me know!