A rejuvenating retreat awaits you at this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cabin that comfortably sleeps 6! Situated on a peaceful street, just a stone’s throw away from the boat launch and shallow, sandy shoreline of Houghton Lake, this cabin promises a relaxing getaway for all!
Your vacation begins the moment you arrive at this rustic log cabin, surrounded by lovely trees and a well-maintained plot of land that invites you right up to the front door. Encompassing 800 square feet of living space, this homey cabin features comfortable furnishings and wildlife decor, making you feel at peace with nature throughout your stay. From the cozy couches and decorative stone fireplace in the living area, to the dining area that leads right into the fully equipped kitchen, this cabin has everything you could possibly need in a true home away from home! After a day full of outdoor activities, inviting beds await in both of the bedrooms to give you many great nights of sleep.
Whether it be relaxing by the fire pit while sipping your morning coffee from the complimentary coffee bar, or watching the stunning sunsets over Houghton Lake, every soothing activity you could possibly desire is offered at this cabin! Spend those sunny days launching from the free public boat launch, or enjoying a dip in the sandy bottom water. To satisfy your hunger, cook up a tasty meal in the fully equipped kitchen or fire up the grill for a cookout in the beautiful outdoors! End those warmer evenings roasting marshmallows around the firepit, and save those cold nights for curling up inside, using the Blu-Ray/DVD player to watch your favorite movies with your travel companions.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, patio, fire pit, gas grill, Blu-Ray/DVD player, board games, card games, wireless internet access, cable TV and more
- Fantastic location - Steps from the free public boat laund and shallow, sandy lakeshore, within walking distance of shops and restaurants, and less than 30 minutes from great snowmobile trails, hiking and biking trails, scenic rivers, and state land!
- Master Bedroom: Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Full-sized Bed
- Futon in Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $25 fee per pet per stay (maximum 2 dogs allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply