Stay in a remodeled, 1945, cabin that oozes old-world charm & modern comfort! Sleep in luxurious beds & wake to sounds of birds singing. Cook meals in a fully stocked kitchen. View distant, granite peaks as you dine on a wrap-around deck! Spend your days exploring Yosemite & Bass Lake. Check emails & stream movies with an ASUS Router & Apple TV. Feel comfy with new HVAC. Snuggle by a cozy fireplace & plan tomorrow's adventures. Make life-long memories here. Here, in my beloved, childhood home.
1,800-square-foot cabin was hand built in 1945 by the previous owner who worked at the North Fork Mill. The cabin feels welcoming and has its own personality. The wood walls and old brick fireplace are so warm and inviting. The slight ripples in the hand-poured glass of the massive windows in the living room harken back to simpler times. My parents spent many years upgrading the cabin. They attempted to update it (e.g., adding a wrap-around deck, walk-in pantry, tiled flooring, and loft bedroom) without destroying its authenticity. I have tried to honor their wishes and have replaced many systems (electrical and HVAC) and most appliances and furnishings. My Mom loved to garden and she installed the fountain. I hope you will sit on the huge, wrap-around deck and watch birds singing and bathing in the fountain; look at the Peckinpah Mountain range at sunset; and see the Milky Way framed by towering Ponderosa Pines at night. The property is so quiet and peaceful --allowing you to really relax and sleep soundly at night. This place feels like a real home that is well-cared for and loved.
Accès des voyageurs
You can access all areas inside the cabin with the exception of two locked closets.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I wish I could greet you and thank you for choosing my family home for your trip. I could never keep this place without your kindness and support. However, I live in Southern California, so my onsite hosts (who live 1/4 mile away) are available if you need anything during your stay.
*Two cabins are located on this nine-acre property. The smaller cabin may be rented by another guest during your stay. You are looking at the larger cabin.
*There is only one bathroom. The loft bedroom is accessed through the master bedroom. Thus, the cabin is only suited for 4 people, including children.
*Entire cleaning fee of $145 goes to a lovely woman and her daughter. They are "on demand" and spend four hours cleaning, doing laundry, re-stocking, and hauling away trash. This translates to $18.13 per hour. I believe every honest, hardworking person should earn a living wage. My rental price is low (and the cabin is spotless) to compensate you for the high cleaning fee.
You are renting a private, long-loved, family home. I grew up here and all my memories of my lost parents are here. Please treat it with the same care and respect you would show to your best friend's home. By renting this property, you are agreeing to the following rules.
1. Check-in is after 4:00 P.M. PST and Check-out is by 11:00 A.M. PST. No Early Check-ins or Late Check-outs without my written permission.
2. Smoking is not allowed at the property under any conditions.
3. Pets or Animals are not permitted on the property under any conditions.
4. Fires or Candles are not permitted under any conditions. Exceptions include the Weber grill (all year) and the fireplace (in winter only).
5. Maximum Occupancy- The maximum number of guests on the property (at any time during your stay) is limited to four (4) persons (i.e., adults and children).
6. The property may not be used for filming, parties, social gatherings, wedding parties, or events.
7. Guests may have two (2) cars parked on the property. Boat trailers may be parked across the street on owner's property.
8. Damage/Security Deposit- A damage/security deposit of $500 is required. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; and is fully refundable provided none of the Rental Rules and Regulations are violated and the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. Stains on sheets, blankets, carpet, or furniture are considered to be damage, not normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets, or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All food and trash are placed in outside containers, and dirty dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
d. No linens, blankets, pillows, or towels are lost or damaged.
e. No interior items are lost, broken, torn, or stolen.
f. The renter(s) is not evicted by the owner (or onsite host) or local law enforcement.
g. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
h. The unit is left locked.
i. Keys are returned to the lock box on the front door.
j. Heating and air-condition units are turned off.
9. Inclusive Fees - Price includes a one-time, linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
10. No Daily Maid Service - While linens and bath towels are included in the houses, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
11. Acts of Nature, War, Terrorism, or other unforeseen events – No refunds will be given for electrical outages, floods, earthquakes, fire, snow, rain, heat, cold, temperature changes, wind, war, or terrorist caused events.
12. Falsified Reservations - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
13. Storm Policy/Road Conditions – No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy, steep, and contain hazards. Roads are well maintained. However, I highly recommend four-wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. I do not refund due to road conditions.
14. This property is privately owned; the Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for theft or loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Renter(s) including damage to vehicles or its contents. By accepting this Rental Agreement, it is confirmed that all Renters are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
15. Written Exceptions - Any exceptions to the above-mentioned policies must be approved in writing, in advance.
**By renting this property through Airbnb, you agree to all of the above rules.**
Cet hôte a 39 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires