New open studio in Myeong-Dong.
Best location, comfortable, clean, convenient and safe
1) Chungmuro Subway / Airport bus station - 50M
2) Very close to the Myeong-Dong Shopping area
3) Convenient stores, Police/Fire station are very close
If this studio is not available, check the below links.
#4 - airbnb.co.kr/rooms/16863074
#6 - airbnb.co.kr/rooms/17519359
#9 - airbnb.co.kr/rooms/17741640
#14 - airbnb.co.kr/rooms/21478526
#15 - airbnb.co.kr/rooms/21478591
BEST LOCATION, COMFORTABLE, CLEAN, CONVENIENT, AND SAFE
• Studio building built in only 2 years ago.
(Very clean bathroom and other facilities, even elevators)
• Entire studio with cozy
• Best quality goose-down pillow, goose-down duvet(winter),
brand new queen sized bed and a sofa bed
• Very Safe - 50M to Police station, Fire station
• digital door lock system: 24 free check in&out !
(security system in the room)
Accès des voyageurs
ALL AMENITIES AS BELOW ARE AVAILABLE.
• free wifi in studio+free pocket wifi(Egg)
• free water and drinks in refrigerator
• 24hours convenience stores and several coffee shops
• free air-conditioner and heating system can be controlled.
• Light-blinded curtains.
• 42 inch LED TV and Internet TV(= HD Cable TV) service with over 100 channels
• free Wire and wireless internet
• Universal plug adapter
• Sufficient closet, hangers, built-in wardrobe, shoe rack, dryer
• Vacuum cleaner
• Washing machine, clothes rack(dry rack)
• Tea-table and chairs
• Electric kettle and toaster
• Hair dryer
• Enough Towels
• Toilet papers
DH STUDIO's rule, Please read this notice, before you check-in. Thanks.
I hope you leave the room clean just like your home when you check out. Also I am sorry that I don't provide hotel service.
- Check in time is 16:00 pm and it can be earlier if no one is checking out on the same day. After 16:00 pm, you can get in the room anytime with PIN number of the automatic door-lock.
- Please take off shoes in the studio. No pets. No party late at night.
- NO SMOKING. This is a non-smoking building. If you smoke inside of the room, the alarm will be activated and you may pay a fine. Please smoke outside of the building.
- Please DO NOT MAKE A LOUD NOISE in the room especially at night, or policemen will visit and you may pay a fine. Nowadays neighbors call police often.
- You have to report exact number of person in advance not to be blush each other and not to short of towels and bedclothes.
- Please separate trash into glass bottles, plastic, paper, and food waste (Egg shells and chicken/fish bones are regular trash). Regular trash must be thrown out in white trash bags.
- The electricity bill increases at a faster rate then more you use, so please turn off all lights and appliances when you go out.
- Please report broken or lost items before check-out so we can have them fixed or replaced before the next guest checks in.
-*The Airb&b is share house, It is not a hotel. So i don't provide any hotel service.
-*If you find something broken, when you check-in. please inform us in advance, otherwise you will be treated who break it, and will be charged an extra fee.
-*When you check-out, please keep your room clean same as check-in. If there are too messy, You will be charged an extra fee.
-*에어비앤비 성격상 숙박서비스가 아닌 공유서비스를 제공합니다.
-*체크인시 물품에 이상 있을경우 미리 고지 부탁드립니다. 아니면 체크인 당사자가 물품을 손상했다고 보고 배상금을 청구 할 것입니다.
-*체크아웃시 청결도를 체크인시 처럼 유지해주시기 바랍니다. 방을 지나치게 어지럽힐 경우 추가금액을 청구 할것입니다.
-*If you don't comply with the above rules, you will be charged additional fees.
-*이상의 규칙을 위반할 경우 추가 비용이 청구됩니다.
As I respect the privacy of the guests,
I will not visit your house while you are staying.
If you need for our help, please feel free contact to us.
You can always reach us through Airbnb.
It would be lovely if we can share our stories and tips for traveling.
You are always welcome!
Hello, i'm hoyoung kim !
Just like you, I really love to travel especially the moment I get to share all of those precious times at exotic places with people from all over the world. Now it's my turn to give you the best experience here in Seoul. Please be my guest, and let me be your friend, family, and travel guide.
If you have any questions about Korea or traveling around Korea, feel free to ask me regardless where you are staying. I know how it is, cause I'm one of you all most of the times. Can't wait to meet you and share this amazing city called Seoul!