Our 3LDK stylishly furnished house! Perfect for a large group looking for a unique/local experience or wishing to explore the city of Tokyo. Only 1 min from closest subway station on Shinjuku Line allowing for easy access to Shinjuku! The ground floor is an izakaya restaurant offering a wide rage of foods with resonable price. Pocket WiFi device available during your stay!
Our bright 3LDK private house is a large home located on the 2nd floor. Our entrance is on ground, but there is a quite busy izakaya restaurant (a type of informal Japanese gastropub) right next to our entrance- always crowded with locals even during the day!
The space has 3 bedrooms, bathroom, a quite large living, dining and kitchen area with one nice skylight providing a full of natural light all day into kitchen & living area :) Each bedroom is furnished with an individual air conditioning and a large closet making it perferct for those needing a place for long term stay.
The bathroom is separated from the toilet located right next to each other. You can enjoy the privacy of your own bathroom with all the bath amenities like bath towels available (1 set of bathtowels provided for each guest).
** PLEASE NOTE: there is a bit steep & narrow stairway inside the house taking you to the 2nd floor... so please check the pictures uploaded on listing description page!
Accès des voyageurs
+++++++++ Amenities/Facilities +++++++++
We will supply you with;
- Pocket Wi-Fi access
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine
- Full kitchen - microwave and fridge
- Shower room and washlet
- Air conditioners for heating and cooling
- Iron & ironing board
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
A total of 4 beds (2 double beds & 2 single beds) available
2 double sized bed
1 single bed
1 single bed
Échanges avec les voyageurs
This will be your own private house while you are in Tokyo. Of course I like to meet as many guests as possible, but I have a busy schedule so I let an Airbnb host support company called Zens care of my guests and apartment. Throughout your stay the Zens Team are always contactable for anything so please don’t hesitate to get in contact with them.
+++++++++++++ Packages ++++++++++++++
If you need to send or receive a package, you can use Yamato Transport’s delivery services. Packages can be both sent and received at their branch offices, or at some convenience stores.
Search “Yamato Transport Inquiries” for their homepage. Their phone number is listed there, and you do not need a local number to call them.
As a general rule, we do not accept deliveries to the property. Please contact us first if you are having something delivered.
If you do not contact us beforehand, we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
+++++++++++++ Children ++++++++++++++
There is no need to count children under 3 as guests. However we count children over 3 as regular guests.
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is after 3pm. Please ask us 1 day before arrival if you would like to check-in early as it may be possible depending on the previous guests
If an early check in isn’t possible you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Tokyo very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Smoking is not allowed on this property.
- Please do not throw anything but toilet paper into toilet since it can cause a toilet clog, and in order to arrange a repair it can cost a lot to do so.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is shown on the listing page.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
Hi. I`m Nori, currently living in Tokyo, Japan. I just became a Airbnb host recently with the hope of helping tourists to have a wonderful time in Japan.
In Japan, we have beautiful nature, delicious cuisines, and traditional culture for you to experience :)
I look forward to hosting you at my place!