À propos de ce logement
Have the ultimate Southwest retreat with this charming 2-bedroom, 2-bath Houston vacation rental house. Offering accommodations for 6 and a prime location only minutes from downtown, this unit is the perfect homebase for all your Texas adventures!
Your vacation begins the moment you arrive at the alluring purple house, nestled amongst lush foliage along a quiet Houston street. Inside you’ll discover a bright and open living area, offering 1,166 square feet of stylishly decorated living space for you and your family to spread out and relax with room to spare! The inviting living room boasts a flat-screen cable TV and a selection of comfy seating options for relaxing in your downtime, while the fully equipped kitchen is the perfect spot to whip up tasty snacks for the group! When you’re ready to call it a night, plush queen beds await you in both the Modern and Art Nouveau bedrooms! Business travelers will be pleased to discover the bright office attached to Bedroom 1, where they can stay connected utilizing the complimentary wireless internet access.
To further complement the marvelous interior, the gorgeous furnished backyard space provides an excellent place to unwind in the fresh Texas air. Look forward to sipping a glass of iced sweet tea beneath the old oak tree, unwinding in the chair swing before heading out for a night on the town! In your downtime, stay cool inside with the central AC while you watch all your favorites on the flat-screen cable TV.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central air conditioning, wireless internet access, flat-screen cable TV
- Great Houston location with easy access to downtown, shopping, restaurants and entertainment.
- Close to the Museum District, the Houston Zoo, Toyota Center, Minute Maid Park and the Texas Medical Center.
- Bedroom 1 (Art Nouveau): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Modern): Queen-sized Bed
- A Pullout Bed in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- Pets allowed with $100 flat fee (Maximum 2 pets allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply