Former train station now converted to apartments, sits next to the Housatonic Railroad tracks on 3 acres. It is located between a chapel, the scenic Housatonic River and October Mountain. This 2 bedroom unit is on the second floor. Location is 1 mile from major routes 7&20, between Lenox and Pittsfield. Museums, down hill ski areas, cross country, hiking are among area attractions.
Entrance is off a deck to a shared foyer. You will be given keys to the foyer and the door of this apartment. You control the temperature in the unit. There is a coffee maker with a supply of coffee needs for the first night. Dishes, pots and pans, toaster, microwave are all provided for your use. There is no dishwasher but a dish drainer and soap is provided.
- This is a smoke free home so smoking or use of candles is not allowed
- Smoking is allowed outside
- Quiet hour begins at 10 pm
- Train operates twice a day with no set schedule
- Please let us know your plans (when you'll arrive and leave) so we can plan our day too
Cet hôte a 34 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires