À propos de ce logement
My place is in a quiet estate with a big garden at the rear. It is close to the city centre, parks, Man City FC stadium, Universities, 3 train stations, Gorton Monastery. Close to Aldi, Tesco and 1 minute's walk from bus-stop. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, temporary student/professional accommodation
Our house is a brand new house we moved in Sept. 2015. We are a family of 3, our daughter is a teenager with her own room. She is learning German, Spanish and Latin and she has been doing well. Her German was very helpful during our last visit to Berlin. I and my hubby use the master room with its own ensuite. The house has a big bathroom upstairs and another toilet downstairs. The garden is massive and it is a wonderful place to sit in the summer. You are welcome to use any part of the house.
Accès des voyageurs
Apart from our room and that of our daughter's, you are free to use all other areas of the house. You will have access to a key when you arrived and you can come in and go out anytime but only remember that we will appreciate considerations when sleeping at night especially from 10 pm. We will provide detailed written instruction when you arrived.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will be available to help throughout your stay if I cannot help my husband is a down to the earth person and we will make sure you have a wonderful stay
Please note that because our house is newly built, the maps may not give you accurate location, although iPhone map is quite better. Please get in touch if you have any problems understanding the directions.
• Please note that I will verify your photo-Government-issued ID on arrival
• Remember we also live here so it would be appreciated if our guests can be considerate and settled at home by 10 pm so that we all can have a good night sleep as we have a very busy working life. Please talk to us if you are running late. We will do everything possible to make everybody happy!
• We are very considerate, easy going and followers of Jesus Christ. We believe in the Golden Rule “Treat others the way you want to be treated”. If you have any concerns please let us know immediately, don’t wait until the review time. We really want you to have a wonderful stay in our house.
• Please remove your shoes before going upstairs to keep the carpet clean. Shoes can be used everywhere downstairs.
• Please close the main door after yourself always.
• When you connect to our Wi-Fi, you have agreed to use it within the legal context, not to download or upload illegal content. The details of the Internet will be given when you arrived.
• We are very committed to high cleaning standard, so using all the amenities means you have to make sure they are left in the high cleaning standard you met them.
• You are allowed to use the kitchen (we don’t offer catering for our guests but we provide breakfast) and please wash after yourself.
• Our next door neighbour (to your right) does not like anyone passing in front of his door to access our house.
• Parking details will be discussed when you arrived with your car.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
A wife to a fantastic husband and mother to a wonderful teenager, easy going personality. I love news, documentary and competitive programs, Love to read novels, to travel. I have been hosting for quite sometimes now and what I enjoy most in hosting is meeting different people of with awesome diversity. It is amazing and I love it!