À propos de ce logement
Your time is valuable and 'The Eagle's Nest' is a private and spacious apartment you can use to spend and enjoy it.
It is located in the heart of the upper class suburb of Mosman Park, which is close to the popular 'Cottesloe Beach', and the serene 'Swan River'.
It also has practical access to public transport, restaurants, shops, supermarket, post office, cafes, and parks to cater to all types of personality.
We look forward to having you at 'The Eagle's Nest'.
As the name states, The Eagle's Nest is located on the top floor of the apartment building with balcony views you can fall in love with and enjoy.
It is quietly parked away from the noise of busy streets and receives plenty of refreshing ocean breeze whilst also catching an abundance of natural light. Bed room has no joint wall with the neighbour.
The apartment building is highly secure and you will have an allocated undercover parking bay with a remote control gate.
Accès des voyageurs
Clean set of beddings,
One Queen double bed in the bedroom,
A sofa bed in the lounge,
A single fold able bed,
Clean set of towels for each guest,
One child 0-5 years old stays FREE,
A baby high chair, change table, some toys and books are provided for your convenience but we don't provide any other facilities for the baby and also no charges too.
TV and DVD player
Full kitchen with a fridge, oven, cookware and crockery.
An airier in balcony to hang your wet ...... to get dry.
Washing machines and dryers in common area, pay by using PAYPASS card no coins.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We would love to welcome you in person upon arrival on reasonable time if you want to, but a given code to you to gain access will make life easier.
We are more than happy for you to contact us via mobile, email or in person if you need.
Tea, coffee,milk (sealed packs) and bottled water is provided with some treats to welcome you to The Eagle's Nest. Travel pack toiletries are also provided.
Mobile modem/internet can be purchase from trustworthy internet providers shop / online (eg, Optus) for your temporary requirements.
We are waiting for the NBN connection, so internet will be provided soon.
We look forward to having you at The Eagle's Nest :)
- At least one of the gusts must be over 21 years old.
- Ladies first, please be mindful with the use of high heels on the beautiful wooden flooring.
- Smoking allowed only in the balcony or out side of the building.
- Be respectful with the use of furniture for yourself and future guests.
- Please be mindful of your noise levels after 10 PM with respect to your neighbours.
- We would appreciate your efforts to help maintain the tidiness of the apartment.
- We know that you may have an extra friend travelling with you, and we're happy to accommodate the third person. Keep in mind there is a small fee for additional guest exceeding the stated limit (2 guests ). Please contact us directly before booking to advise of additional guest.
- We hope no damage occurs to the property in any way, or any items go missing. If so, there will be an extra fee charged to the guest's account. However, we trust that this will not occur.
- Lastly, be mindful of your personal belongings as we, the owners of the property, take no responsibility for your personal loss.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Hi, I’m Mick! I’ve been living in Perth for almost 30 years with my family and we have really loved it here. We love going to the beach, swimming in the ocean and being out in nature. My wife and I love to cook different cuisines, travel around the world and we love to socialise and meet people of all different backgrounds and nationalities. I enjoy cycling and riding my Harley Davidson.
ALWAYS WE PROMOTE SEASONAL OFFERS DURING THE YEAR, SO SHOOT ME AN EMAIL TO GET THE BEST DEALS THAT SUITS YOU AND SAVE$$$$$.