Located in the historic and culturally-vibrant Geylang district, our home is part of a dynamic, architectural initiative involving a row of 8 restored 1920s-era shophouses on Lorong 24a - designed by 7 different architects in 8 various visually-stunning, spatial experiences!
We have been featured in Intl. media, as well as WSJ and New York Times for amazing architecture that marries conservation Heritage. I also have three other listings to choose from, just click on my profile to view them!
Experience the unique charm of living in a colonial-era walk-up Shophouse! High lofty ceilings, large spacious rooms, Unit 11 is one of 8 iconic, beautifully-conserved heritage Shophouses - home to the vibrant and exciting Geylang.
Feel free to check out our Facebk page The Lorong 24A Shophouse Series!
**PLEASE NOTE**: This listing is not for the entire shophouse, but for a self-enclosed entire apartment with its own en suite bathroom, and is one of 3 other private apartments in our Shophouse.
This apartment is on the third storey of the Shophouse accessible by a short flight of stairs.
Accès des voyageurs
Our apartments are self-contained and there will not be any sharing of space. It comes with:
- Localized Air-Conditioning
- Equipped with Unlimited High-Speed WiFi
- Ensuite Bathroom with Towels and complimentary Shampoo & Shower gel
- High-Pressure Hot Water Shower
- Comfortable Living and Working Area
- Comfortable Sleep Environment and Quality Bedding
- Electric Kettle
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea sachets
- Iron & Ironing Board (in the common ground floor area)
- Smart TV (only Netflix programs)
We also have the following shared facilities on the ground floor of the Shophouse:
1) Laundry area with Washer, Dryer, Clothes Hanging Stand + Detergent
2) Kitchen with full Cooking Facilities. Guests are allowed complimentary access to this for their own light cooking/food prep. Feel free to use as many utensils and dishes as you like, but please remember to wash them after use and return them to the common area!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am not staying in the Shophouse at the moment, but all enquiries are welcome throughout and I'll be happy to help with suggestions on where to go and what to do to fully enjoy this locale and your holiday in Singapore!
• When inquiring, please kindly provide a brief description of all persons staying in the apartment/your purpose in Singapore. This will help speed up our booking selection process. ;)
• It would be great if you could read through the detailed information about our space on the listing before inquiring/making a booking request so that you are completely up-to-date on what to expect in our home before confirming!
• Please kindly note that apart from the standard items we sometimes stock in our central fridge, the rest of the food and drink items belong to our other staying guests and are therefore not for general consumption.
As we are relatively new, we hope that you will bear with us as we strive to fine tune how to make your stay an even better one! :D
- Please kindly note that this listing is not for the entire shophouse, but for a self-enclosed entire apartment with it's own en-suite bathroom, and is one of 3 other private apartments in our Shophouse.
- As it is a heritage shophouse, do also kindly note that the apartments within are only accessible by staircase.
- Parties/Events/Photoshoots are not part of this booking usage and has a separate commercial rate.
- Please keep noise levels down outside the apartment past 9pm so as not to disturb other guests.
- Please turn off the lights and air-conditioning when you leave the house!
- If you use the kitchen or if you have any trash, we would appreciate it if you can clean up after yourselves and place them in the bin right outside the house before you leave :)
- Please do not invite extra guests that are not included in our booking arrangement, as this shophouse is meant first and foremost for the use of our official, staying guests - Thank You! :)
Cet hôte a 126 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hello! My name is Shu and I'm an Airbnb host with my brother on another joint account; we have been renting out beach villas in Indonesia for the past 1 and a half years, and now, heritage shophouses in Singapore! I've recently come back from Paris after embarking on fulfilling my culinary dreams at Le Cordon Bleu! Food and culture are the two things I look forward to when discovering a new place :)
I love meeting new people and with an open-mind (and empty stomach), would love to experience whatever a new city has to offer (including the nooks and crannies ;))! Likewise as a host, I'd like to provide my guests a comfortable and unique experience staying in a colonial shophouse in Singapore! I will do my best to make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible :)