This is a beautiful property on the Mornington Peninsula with a stunning garden, spectacular views, close to outstanding restaurants, wineries, markets, ocean and bay beaches. We are in walking distance to The Eagle (Chairlift), Enchanted Garden / Tree Surfing and parks. We offer a fully self-contained large Guest Room with queen bed, ensuite, large screen TV, pool table, fridge, coffee machine, microwave, toaster etc. We also offer a charming garden Cottage with queen bed for extra guests.
You will love our place because it is well appointed, spotlessly clean, peaceful and very cosy.
It is suitable for international and local visitors - couples, solo adventurers or business travellers.
Accès des voyageurs
You will be able to enjoy our lovely garden with places for quiet reflection or a glass of wine.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Hosts live in the main house.
The Guest Room is completely self contained and private. If you have booked to use the Cottage as well as the Guest Room, Cottage guests will need to share the Guest Room bathroom.
We will be available if required, but will respect your privacy.
Check Out Time - 11.00 am
- This is a lovely property and we would like people to enjoy it and we want you to have the best possible stay with us. Just be considerate to the next guest and respect the property.
- Cleaning: We allocate 3 hours for cleaning which is sufficient for most quests. If the accommodation is left neat and tidy on departure you would not expect to receive any excessive cleaning charges. However, if the accommodation has been left in an unreasonable state, additional cleaning charges may apply at a rate of $35 per hour. If bedding or linen is soiled beyond repair, the guest will be charged for a new replacement.
- Noise/ Nuisance: Guests shall not create or permit any noise or nuisance which is likely to interfere with the peaceful enjoyment of any other persons occupying other premises. Should the Host receive complaints to this effect you will be requested to comply with this condition. Should we receive a second complaint you may be requested to vacate the premises and no refund will be granted. We have lovely neighbours who won't make unreasonable complaints.
- Personal Loss: No liability is accepted in contract for loss or injury, debt, damage, delay, expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events beyond the Host's control, or which are not caused by neglect or default by the host.
- Keys: Loss or damage to keys and remote controls will incur an additional charge not exceeding $100 per item lost.
- Injury: The Host will not be responsible for any injury suffered to a guest, or visitors of a guest unless such injury resulted from the negligence of the Host.
- Circumstances beyond control of the Host: We accept bookings in good faith as Hosts and as such we cannot be held responsible for circumstances beyond our control. The property is presented in good clean condition. No refunds will be given should you find the property not to your personal liking. Every attempt is made to promote the property and describe the property as it presents, the Host will not be liable for any misrepresentations or misunderstandings at the time of booking. Over time, some furnishings and decor may differ from those shown in the photographs on this website. These changes will only be to refresh or in some way improve the presentation.
- Breakages or Damages: As the Guest, you are responsible for all damages, breakages and loss incurred during the term of your occupancy. Please report any breakages to the host on departure so that we can replace before next guests. We understand that breakages eg wine glasses/plates will get broken sometimes so please let us know. The odd breakage will incur no cost, however if the breakages are truly excessive we will deduct the cost of their replacement from your security bond. We will endeavour to replace breakages at the most reasonable cost possibly and you will receive a copy of receipts. If breakages are not reported the same applies.
- Number of Guests: The premises must be kept in a reasonable state at all times and the number of occupants must not exceed the number of beds provided for, or the number agreed to with the host at the time of booking (whichever is the lesser amount).
- Functions The property is located in a quiet residential area and as such is not suitable for functions, party groups, weddings or bucks parties.
- Excess Noise Excess noise will not be tolerated. This is a residential neighbourhood and noise after 10pm will annoy the residents who can the contact the hosts. There will be no second chances, if we are contacted by neighbours regarding bad behaviour, expect to be evicted. Excessive or outrageous behaviour will not be tolerated. Only those guests on our list can overnight on the premises. If the rules are broken, then a number or all guests may be evicted. No refunds.
- Personal Property: No responsibility is taken by the Host for guest’s personal property.
- Inspection: An inspection of the premises can be made upon demand by the Host.
- Agreement: These terms and conditions shall be valid and binding on all guests and their visitors, whether signed by guests or other visitors or not, and represent the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any oral or written representation by any party.