Great Location! Two blocks walking distance to Wishire and Normandie Metro link station Mid-Wilshire/Koreatown District served by the purple line direct to Union Station Purple line is one of LA's two subway lines servicing districts such as the Civic Center,Perching Square(near the historic Core) The Financial District,Pico Union and Westlake.
Los Angeles top hotels are conveniently located across the street from the Wishire/Normandie station
Anyone who stays with us will be treated as part of our family and everyone is welcome!
Our building was built in 1921 with charming wooden designs and high ceilings we recently remodeled the exterior and interiors parts of the building for your comfort. Our family has owned this building since 1962 and we live upstairs from you, so you will always have someone available 24/7 for your daily needs, services, and comfort. Our family believes in taking care of our guests with love. We have 24/7 security cameras and gated tandem parking space for one guest automobile. The unit downstairs where our guests will be staying is newly remodeled and furnished 1500 square foot floor space with a private entrance, high ceilings, 3.5 bathrooms and bathtub,3 bedrooms with Cable TVs in each room, and a fully stocked kitchen with all brand new appliances and kitchenware. An American breakfast bar area is equipped with a coffee maker and hot water dispenser for tea, and a Delongi espresso and cappuccino maker. We offer a continental breakfast courtesy of the house. Dining area seats 5-6 guests and dining room has 55 inch smart TV with equipped with Spectrum cable,blue ray console and of course free wireless internet.
Accès des voyageurs
Guest have access to the entire apartment with all amenities, private entrance, 24 hours security surveillance cameras, one parking space for our guest in gated driveway. Parking is tandem parking ONLY, you might need to leave yours keys in case someone needs to get out so we ask to please be considerate and patient with us because parking is difficult in Koreatown
Échanges avec les voyageurs
As often as you may need me I'm just upstairs from you so please call me or my brother Kirk whenever you need anything we are here for you.
We have two very friendly mascotas (Happy and Bella) that live with us. We love them very much and they are very lovable dogs, but if you come to stay with us and do NOT like doggies they have there own area in the backyard where we usually keep them. Please let us know beforehand if you need any accommodations so that they are not a bother to you while you are here with us, otherwise they patrol the grounds.
We open our home to you and your families, partners, and business travelers. Sorry NO Spring Breakers and Roudy people!!!
If you are here to party this place is not for you!!!!
• Check –In is between 4pm-2am and Check-Out is at 10am.
• ***If you damage or break anything it will come out of your deposit***
• Absolutely NO SMOKING is permitted inside- smoking is only permitted outside at the front patio. (If any cigarettes or marijuana smoking is detected inside the house you WILL be asked to leave the property and you may also lose your entire deposit of $800)
• Please use the coasters to place your drinks on
• Clean all the dishes and throw away all trash in their respective trash and recycling containers
• Please be considerate and keep the noise levels down after 10pm.
• Backyard is off limits at all times-only in a case of an emergency you may use this exit.
• Please follow all the signs that are posted.
• Please be considerate about our tandem parking situation and park your car all the way up the driveway so others cars may park behind you we are limited with parking additional cars cost $25
• EVERY TIME YOU LEAVE THE APARTMENT PLEASE HELP US CONSERVE ENERGY BY TURNING OFF ALL THE LIGHTS, FANS, AC UNITS, AND LOCK ALL DOORS.
• No uninvited guests or overnight guest without permission or a per night charge of $25 will be applied. If you have another person on your trip and did not tell us when you first booked with us, then you will be charged an extra $25 per person each night; payable in cash when you leave.
Its the guest responsability who made the initial reservation to inform the Host they will be checking out and to stay back for the checkout walk through of the Apartment, you are not allowed to assign anyone to do this for you, its your responsability money maybe deducted from your deposit if anything is found broken,missing or damaged or dirty!
No eating or chewing gum inside the rooms!
Do not throw toilet paper or other items inside the toilets
• While you are here having good communication with the Host at all times will ensure a more enjoyable experience at Normandie House. Thank You!
• If you wish to do Laundry there is a Laundromat open 24 Hours at the shopping center behind this building, sorry for any inconvenience.
• Please note that if you are not conserving energy I WILL BE FORCED TO COME INTO THE UNIT AND TURN IT OFF.
Hello! My name is Carlos and I was born and raised in Los Angeles California fluent in Spanish English I can also speak some French and Ukrainian. My family owns apartment buildings and I managed them full time along with my brothers Kirk and John I also have a strong background in Hospitality and restaurant management working as a personal chef and in many Five star hotels and restaurants in Europe and United States . One of my many passions in Life is Listening to music, travel,sports, and great conversations,discovering awesome people and of course good food and wines from around the world, i have been fortunate in my life to have attended Culinary School ESCF Jean -Ferrandi (Ecole Superieure de Cusine Francaise) in Paris France 1996 to 2000 so im my spare time i love to cook and entertain my friends and family and on occasion cook for some charitable and special events.Living in Los Angeles has taught me more about my culture and has also enriched my life by being able to learn about other cultures aswell our family and I welcome you to our humble home
À propos du logement
Quand vous voyagez avec Airbnb, vous séjournez chez quelqu'un.