This beautiful 3 storey Victorian house is situated near to the bustling historic market city of Kingston upon Thames, which is known for its shopping and proximity to Richmond Park and Hampton Court. The house has four large double bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. It is well decorated with many original features and a beautiful private garden.
- 3 storey semi detached townhouse on a quiet road.
- 4 bedrooms spread over top two floors of the house. Two of the rooms have king sized beds. One room has two single beds which can be pushed together or separated. The fourth room has two single folding beds which are suitable for children and a cot. Alternatively we have a large double air bed for this room.
- Two stylish bathrooms. One has a separate shower and bath and the other has a combined shower-bath. We also have a ground floor toilet and sink.
- Attractive family lounge with large sofa and armchairs, TV and DVD player.
- Open plan kitchen and dining room which opens directly onto our beautiful landscaped garden. Our dining table easily seats six people and can be folded away to provide extra space or a playroom for children.
- Modern kitchen with a large fridge, freezer, dishwasher, mircrowave, oven and 4 hobs, washing machine, kettle and toaster.
- Our home is suitable for very young children with stair gates (which discretely fold away if not required), a high chair and cot. All of the furniture is fixed to the walls to prevent falls.
Accès des voyageurs
The whole house (4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms) and sole use of the private garden.
Our house has four large bedrooms spread across two floors. There are two reception rooms on the ground floor (a living room which comfortably seats 6) and a kitchen diner with a table that seats 6 people. Please be advised that the downstairs areas would be a bit too cosy for 8 adults.
We are located in a controlled parking zone and so parking outside of our home is restricted. However there is free parking on nearby streets and the public transport in the area is excellent.
- We ask guests to treat our home as they would their own. No shoes upstairs. No smoking. No parties. Thanks