The home sleeps 16 with two master suites, an additional private king bedroom and an awesome kids bunk room. Relaxing living, dining, gaming, and reading rooms allow your group to spread out and enjoy the home how you want to enjoy it.
At Coral Ridge, you are just minutes from nine other golf courses, tennis courts, river rafting, hiking, biking and ATV trails. St. George, Zion National Park, and Sand Hollow State Park are only a short drive away.
Rule #1 - The Paraglider stays in the bunkroom.
You can fly it while playing your favorite games on the 60 inch HDTV, or watching any of the 'Planes' or 'Star Wars' movies... but it really does need to stay in the house.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to entire home!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will be available to answer questions about the property or fix any problems you may encounter, just a short phone call away.
- PARKING – Parking is limited to 3 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is NOT permitted except in designated spaces. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- Only use appliances for their intended uses.
- If the FOB for the community pool is lost, there is a $75 replacement fee.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Report any damage immediately to the Homeowner.
- All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units except to the pool.
Cet hôte a 18 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
About the Rackham Family:
One from CA, one from VA. We met in Utah, and after 20 years living in Syracuse, NY; Denver, CO; and Milwaukee, WI... we call Utah home again.
We purchased these homes in 2014. We chose Utah because of the fantastic location. On the road to Zion National Park puts our home exactly where we want to be. Year-round activities with warm days and cool evenings. The ability to float and fish, hike and bike, explore canyons and trails and then soak in the outdoor hot tub or jacuzzi tub inside... perfect.
Laura and I have traveled and rented homes in beautiful places enough times to know that some rentals feel like hotels. Sterile, bland, soul-less places where you sleep and forget that you ever stayed there. On the other hand, some rentals are so 'home-y' and filled with the owners' personal life, that it feels like they might be hiding in the hallway wondering why you are staying in 'their' home.
We want our guests at Come To Zion to feel so comfortable in our home that it feels like theirs. We organized the spaces so that the kids would have kids space. The grown ups would have grown up spaces. Spaces for quick check-ins with the office or business, and quiet spaces for a good book. It won't appeal to everyone (which explains why I've never seen a dune buggy in a hotel room before) but for those that it does connect with, we want you to LOVE IT.
Check out the photos. And, "Come to Zion."