The apartment is directly located on the popular and prosperous pedestrian area of Naviglio Grande better known as ''magical district of Navigli''.
It remains quiet, safe and peaceful because it is enclosed in the courtyard of a typical and 'ancient Milano' building.
The subway (Line 2) and trams are conveniently 2-3 minutes away and a 15 minute stroll will land you at the door steps of the world famous Duomo!
The location is ideal to enable you easy access to visit ALL of Milan.
The apartment is quiet and peaceful because it is located on the first floor of the second courtyard of the building.
In the recent renovation we opted to keep its authentic characteristics while at the same time making it modern, functional and welcoming.
It is composed of a living area with a new and fully equipped kitchen (complete with appliances), an extendable table and a very comfortable sofa bed that allows sleeping space for 2 more people. The sleeping area contains a large double bed and wardrobe; and a bathroom with shower.
The apartment is also equipped with an autonomous heating/air conditioning system and free super-fast optic fibre WiFi.
There are no limitations with respect to accessible areas.
Our only request as you would appreciate is to respect the house rules and furniture so that others may enjoy their stay in similar conditions as well.
Accès des voyageurs
The apartment is entirely available to guests and is equipped with a flat screen TV, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, toaster, kettle, hair dryer, dishes, sheets, duvets, towels and detergents.
Guests can use all the kitchen facilities as well as a map of the city that is also made available.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The apartment is completely independent however I am always available should you require assistance during your stay.
I personally deal with the check-in and check-out. Being passionate about the history and art of Milan, I endeavour to provide as much useful information, advice and suggestions on what to visit in the city to make your stay enjoyable.
However, when I am out of town, I delegate this activity to a member of a team of professionals who will welcome you cordially and inform you about the apartment and the city itself.
I ask you to carefully read the rules of the house:
- Smoking is not permitted
- Pets are not allowed
- Parties and other events are not allowed
- Avoid noise on the stairs and in the other public areas of the building, especially at night
- Only the people indicated in the booking are allowed in the apartment
- The waste must be separated according to the separate collection; the bins are on the ground floor: green-glass, white-paper, brown-stewed, yellow plastic and cans lot, transparent-undifferentiated lot
- In the toilet you can only throw toilet paper; any absorbent must be placed in the special bags.
- Cleaning is provided only for stays longer than a week with an additional cost of 25€ per week
- Clean bed linen and towels are included in the price and linen change is provided only for stays longer than a week.
- It is not possible to leave the luggage in the apartment after checkout.
- Checkin from 19.00 to 20.00 25€, from 20.00 to 23.00 40€
For more information, questions or special needs, do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you and look forward to having you in the beautiful city of Milan!