MiNi CASA is a brand new furnished condo for 2-4 people located in Ximen area, 5 mins walk from LongShan Temple MRT Station, we welcome family with kids
We look forward to your stay!
Located in central Taipei, Ximen area, 5 mins walk from LongShan Temple MRT station.
Brand new fully furnished condo suit for 2-4 people. Kitchen, dining area, bathroom and balcony included.
Situated in brand new apartment building with 24 hours security.
Perfect location to stay, 10-30mins MRT trip to all main attractions within Taipei area.
Accès des voyageurs
At MiNi CASA, we provide the following facilities and equipments:
- 2 double beds.
- 1 bathroom with shower, washlet, sink and heater.
- 1 fully equipped open kitchen with dish dryer, water purifier system, electronic ceremic cooktop and a range hood.
- Basic cooking utensils and tableware.
- 1 study or dressing table
- 1 walk-in closet
- 1 breakfast bar
- Balcony with washer
- Small fridge and brand new air conditioning and heater
- Brand new 49 inch LCD TV with free cable channels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complementary snack bar (seasonal selection)
- International power plug adapters
- Bathroom included clean towels, shampoo, shower gel, hand soap, brush and hair dryer. Due to our love to our planet, tooth brushes and other disposable personal hygiene items (E.g. razor) are only available upon request.
- books, travel magazines, and brochures
Below are only available for family with young kids, if needed, please let us know in advance:
- bath tub, baby bath foam, baby powder, toys and tableware.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will try our best to attend each of our customers and provide you an enjoyable stay.
Due to having young kids, our email correspondence are available from 9am to 9pm.
Mandarin and English services are provided.
If you need assistance on :
recommendation on restaurant and sight seeing attractions
We will be more than happy to assist you.
Cet hôte a 1 commentaire pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi! I'm Minnie, born in Taipei and raised in U.S. and New Zealand.
I'm part time housewife, part time English tutor, and a mother with two young kids and a pet cat.
My husband and I have traveled to many places thus we understand how important is to have a comfy cozy place to stay when you're far away from home. That's why we have made this MiNi CASA just for you.
Our room is suitable for couples/friends, business travel, and family with kids.
Just come to visit us and we will make sure your stay is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible!