A charismatic & fully equipped 2 room apartment located on the top floor (1/1) of a small house built in the 1950's, right at the tip of the Armenian Quarter. 5 minutes walking distance from the Intercontinental Hotel/University Square.
This is our home, which means you'll find all the comfort a home entails, and it will feel individual. It contains:
1 large living room with a dining area, 1 bedroom, 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom.
The rooms are spacious, ceilings are heigh (3.5 meters), floors are wooden, furniture is eclectic.
Sleeping: 1 queen size bed (160 cm x 200 cm).
Fresh linens and towels provided, as well as soap and shampoo.
Our apartment is suitable for 2 guests max.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have full access, with some reasonable remarks:
- Please don't go through items that are obviously placed in storage and seem personal.
- There are plenty of books on the shelves and you're free to browse through them. Don't forget to return them to their shelves before leaving.
- Use the speakers - just remember to moderate the volume so that both you and the neighbours can have a good time -
- Use all the kitchen utensils you can find - there is a dish-washer & users manual to keep things in check after cooking -
- Be kind to our equipment, read the manuals if certain technicalities escape your intuition.
- We always leave the place tidy & clean and expect the same in return.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
If I'm out of town, a friend will greet you and show you around the house. If I'm here, I will do the same. In both cases I will be online for further help, if you have any concerns or questions.
1. Non-smokers with a highly sensitive smell should note that beyond efforts to "exterminate" any last lingering odour of smoke (ventilation, scented candles, flowers, plants, a.o. smoke repellent spells and dances), this is a smokers house, so please book accordingly.
2. We have a tiny, well trained & hypoallergenic dog. However, our dog won't be here when you are and except for the dog's water bowl on the kitchen floor, I doubt you will be able to tell that an animal lives on this property.
3. Our neighbours have a tiny dog as well, and this dog spends some time unattended in the yard. To avoid it from running into the street and getting lost, never leave the iron gate open or unlocked. Needless to say, this teacup of a dog is non-aggressive.
- Don't bring other people over
- Shoes off inside
- Smoking is permitted only in the living room IF you can make sure to air out during and after smoking (I.e. open windows)