As avid travelers, we know what you may want or need to feel at home! Our brand new place in a quiet neighborhood is great for students/faculty members (only 11 min away from University of Washington and North Seattle College by car!), solo adventurers, and business travelers. Check-in time is more flexible on weekends. Mon-Thurs: 6:30pm-9pm. Fri: 6:30pm-11pm. Sat: Anytime. Sun: Anytime till 9pm.
This cozy ADU with bathroom has everything: High speed internet (250mbps), a table for two/a desk for your laptop, cable tv, mini kitchen with electric range + oven, microwave, electric kettle, toaster, plus other utensils, and mini washer + dryer.
Accès des voyageurs
ADU has a separate entrance. There are plenty of parking spots right in front of our house.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Just let us know whenever you need any help or have any problems during your stay!
If you are coming from Sea Tac International Airport and don't have more than two luggages (And we are available on your arrival day), we can pick you up at $35 surcharge. (Uber charges around $50 to our place.)
If you need anything, there are Bartell Drugs and Fred Meyer where you can find almost everything in 8 min walking distance.
- No shoes inside
- Please turn off the lights and the heaters whenever you leave the house.
- Please close the windows before leaving the house.
- Please turn on the fan when using the kitchen.
- Quiet hours between 10pm and 8am
- Only guests as part of the original reservation are allowed. Please do not invite anyone else into our home.