Serenity House is a perfect retreat for two. Can sleep as many as four. It is located high in the trees. It boasts a beautiful view of the property from the sizable porch for enjoying a drink under the stars. Let the space sway you to sleep as the wind blows the treehouse side to side.
- Please keep noise to a minimum after 10 pm.
- Please try to remember to take shoes off at the door.
- Please inform us if anything is broken before leaving.
- Please ask about fire bans in warm dry months!!! (We don't want another Gatlinburg disaster!)
- Please make sure your pet is up to date on FLEA AND TICK medications!!!! This space is in the woods! Your animal will be exposed to several kinds of ticks and fleas! Please do not neglect to do this, as it will put your pet, other guests' pets and our space at risk!!!!
- We do allow pets at this cabin but we REQUIRE a $40 deposit before you arrive. Thank you for understanding that although we love that you want to bring your pets, we must be covered for any accidents, mishaps and extra cleaning! Also, PLEASE MAKE SURE your pets are up to date on their flea and tick treatment. This is a farm. Your animal will be in the woods. Thank you!
Cet hôte a 155 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My husband and I live on the family farm, Rock 'N Refuge, with our two children, dog and our cat. My husband David is the caretaker and farmer of all 200 acres. I am a former caterer and now managing the Airbnb rentals and a stay-at-home mother. We are both very laid back and love to travel. We hope we provide visitors with a sense of peace and relaxation that comes with farm life!
Please search the web for our farm to learn more! (Rock 'N Refuge)