Junky and gross with a lot of obvious basics missing. We would never stay here again. Here are our pros and cons:
- pool and water slides are fun for kids
- location is near a publix, Walmart, etc.
- 20min or so from Disney
- resort staff is friendly
- washer (not dryer) works well. Most of the rest of the appliances work well.
- dryer didn't work well which we found out the day of check-in - took 3 cycles to get anything dry (smaller loads too)
- bathroom: no wash cloths, hand towels, or a rug outside the shower. After requesting, the front desk brought only hand towels... There was a tiny bit of hand soap in one bathroom only. No soap or shampoo. The small metal towel rack in the shower fell out on my daughters foot. And the shower knob requires Hulk strength to turn on. There was a plunger but no toilet bowl bush.
- kitchen: most of the dishes weren't clean (I mean nasty forks/spoons/glasses with gunk caked on) so we had to wash everything upon arrival. No detergent for the dishwasher, no scrubber or sponge or any type of cleaning tool for the kitchen, no hand soap, no dish towels.
- screened in back porch is just a cheap screen (no roof) and the concrete floor is gross b/c of all the rain. The screen door to that porch is broken.
- security code to get in was the same as the number on the outside of the unit!!! This made us extremely uncomfortable and owner said she couldn't change it...
- checkout time is noon, but at 11am we had a guy knocking on the door to clean. After telling him we weren't ready and needed that last hour to finish packing up, he stood right next to the front door (literally in our way at times) waiting for us to get out. My kids kept asking why he was standing there like that...
- carpet upstairs is ancient and gross. Like old hotel carpet.
- couch and armchair in living room too - like really old hotel furniture, kinda nasty.