Wake up to the sun rising over the Atlantic in a King Suite on the 14th floor.
This unit is fully furnished, has two TVs, and a full kitchen with utensils.
The bedroom and living room are separated, and each have a private balcony that overlooks the South East Atlantic and the West Waterway.
All Resort amenities await you. You are steps from the beach, a short walk from nightlife, and minutes from the airport.
A private suite with two balconies, separate bedroom, and living room. There is a king bed in the bedroom and sofa bed in the living room. One full bath with a jacuzzi, and one half bath. Has 906 sqft of living space in total.
Toiletries, utensils, and a coffee maker are provided. Valet parking is available for $37.95+tax at the hotel entrance. Other less expensive parking options within parking distance are available (contact owner). Housekeeping only on request and as well as Play 'N Pack is available. Two low beach chairs, and an umbrella are for guest use. Complementary beach towels are also available on the beach from the beach attendant.
Accès des voyageurs
Features a concierge, bars, three restaurants, a fitness center, gift shop, and a tropical pool deck.
Spa Q hosts luxurious indoor and outdoor beauty treatments and massages. A resort-style outdoor swimming pool and hot tub are available year-round.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I live in the area. Time permitting, will provide assistance on or off site.
Guests can not charge to the room or request in room service dining.
For Late Check-out, please let owner know 24 hours in advance.
Minimum age to reserve 23 except active duty military.
This Short Term Rental Agreement is made by and between Homeowner and Guest as of the date reservation is confirmed. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows :
Hilton Beach Resort
505 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Room 1405
Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33304
1. Term of the Lease. Minimum age to make reservation is 23 except active Military . The lease begins at 4 p.m or check in time on check-in date and ends at 11 a.m. on “Checkout Date”. There is no refund for late check-in or earlier check out.
2. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
3. Access: Guest shall contact the owner upon check-in, allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair,housekeeping and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner. Housekeeping is on request only and has to be arranged 24 hrs in advance.
4. Rental Rate and Fees: The deposit is for security and shall be charged if deductions are made due to:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
5. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
6. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
7. Ownership: Unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. Owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the condo and common areas, or others whom they invite to use the premise. Tenant agrees to hold owner harmless from any claims for damages, no matter how caused except for injury or damages caused by willful misconduct of Owner.
8. Mannerism/safety: Tenant shall conduct in a manner that will not disturbs Tenant's neighbors' peaceful enjoyment of the premises. Tenant shall be responsible for damages caused by his/her negligence and that of his/her family, invitees and guests. Guests are required to keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Use appliances for their intended uses. Please make sure children are supervised all the time especially in bathroom and in the balcony area. Do not lean on railing on the balcony and maintain a safe distance from it.
9. Noncompliance : If there is noncompliance by Tenant with the Vacation Rental Agreement, if unauthorized people or pets are resident, if Tenant or Tenant's guests smoke inside, if Tenant destroys, defaces, damages, impairs, or removes any part of the premises, this Vacation Rental Agreement can be terminated immediately by Owner and Tenant's rights of occupancy can be revoked immediately. NO PARTIES OR EVENTS PERMITTED.
10. Delivery: If owner is unable to deliver possession of the premises at the commencement date set forth in this agreement, Owner will not be liable for any damage caused, nor will this Vacation Agreement be void or void able, but Tenant will not be liable for any rent until possession is granted.
11. Charge to Room: Guests cannot charge any items to the room or receive room service. Please mention it to the waiter/attendant that you will be paying by credit card/cash. In past charges to the room resulted in losing access to the room till payment was made.
12. Phone: The room phone can only be used to contact hotel front desk. Guest cannot make calls local/long distance calls.
13. PETS: Pets of any size /type are NOT allowed.
14. Smoking : Smoking in the unit or on balcony will result in immediate eviction and loss of rent and damage deposit. Smoking allowed at 6th floor and in the main lobby's designated area.
15. Beach Chairs: Owner has two beach chairs and an umbrella for guests located in the bed room closet. Guests are required to clean/shake off sand and stack them neatly after use in the closet .
16. Utensils. It is the guest responsibility to wash pots, pans and dishes by hand or utilizing the dishwasher and stack them in the cabinets.
17. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage located in the room. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime
18. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
A . The day that authorities issue a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund ; Any unused payment from a guest currently registered; Any unused payment from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and Any advanced payment collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
19. The terms of this Vacation Rental Agreement shall be governed by the Residential Landlord and governing laws of Florida. In any litigation relating to this agreement, the proper venue shall be in Broward County in the State of Florida.
GUESTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEY HAVE THOROUGHLY READ AND APPROVED EACH OF THE PROVISIONS OF THIS VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT.
I recently retired as an Officer from the US Army after 30 years of proud service. Real estate management is my new career. Looking forward to provide best service to my customers.