Rainier Independent Film Festival on May 19th - May 21st! Come visit now!
Immerse yourself in the breathtaking natural beauty of Ashford at this ‘Wildwood’ 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin that comfortably sleeps 8. Tucked away on 6 and ½ acres private acres of splendid woodlands, with a spacious backyard, a soothing hot tub, and a fire pit, this cabin promises an unforgettable getaway!
Completely remodeled by 2 sisters who decided to transform their childhood home for others to enjoy, ‘Wildwood’ is the perfect destination for everyone who yearns for mountains and trees, warmth and serenity, pure country air, and a desire to be close to nature. Situated on 6 and ½ private wooded acres with gated access, just 3 miles from the entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park, this lovely cabin promises peaceful relaxation right in the heart of nature. With 3 decks to view the wildlife passing by amongst the beautiful cedars, as well as a hot tub, a fire pit, and a propane BBQ grill, the cabin provides all of the perfect amenities to relax in the fresh air. Boasting 1,600 square feet of wonderfully appointed living space, the rustic cabin brings the exterior natural surroundings inside with old growth fir floors, knotty pine walls, wildlife decor, a propane log fireplace in river rock hearth, and large windows that allow the sun to shine through to illuminate every room. During your downtime, look forward to kicking back and relaxing on the comfy couches in the living area, cuddling close to the fireplace to stay warm during the winter months. When you and your travel companions get hungry, cook up a tasty meal in the fully equipped kitchen to serve at the lovely dining table, placed directly under an antler chandelier. After adventurous days exploring the beautiful outdoors, head to the Woods Bedroom, the Wildflower Bedroom, or the Base Camp Bedroom for a peaceful nightly hibernation.
Start your mornings in this woodland paradise the right way, as you wake up to sip a freshly-brewed cup of coffee on the deck overlooking the surrounding cedars. No matter the season, you’ll be able to fill your days with a plethora of outdoor activities, from mountain climbing and hiking during the summertime, to cross country skiing and snowshoeing during the winter months. For dinner, you’ll have the option of dining out at one of the nearby restaurants or grilling out in the spacious yard! Wine and dine on the deck before roasting marshmallows around the fire pit. End your evenings gathered in the soothing waters of the hot tub, or inside, cuddled beside the warm fire, listening to the crackling fire as you reflect on the exciting events of the day.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully-equipped kitchen, a private hot tub, 3 decks with patio furniture, an outdoor fire pit with a ration of firewood provided, BBQ grill, propane log fireplace in river rock hearth, gas grill, cable TV, pack ‘n play, in-unit laundry machines, wireless internet access, and more
- Fantastic location - Situated on 6 and ½ acres of private wooded acres, just 3 miles from Mt. Rainier National Park, full of a plethora of outdoor activity opportunities, and minutes from many of Ashford’s finest attractions, including Mt. Rainier Railroad and logging museum, Northwest Trek Wildlife Park, Alder Lake, Mineral Lake, and Recycled Spirits of Iron Sculpture Garden!
- Master Bedroom (The Woods): King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Wildflower): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3 (Base Camp): 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Brand new Queen-sized Sleeper Sofa in Living Area can accommodate 2 extra guests
- Tents can be set up in backyard to accommodate extra guests with prior homeowner approval