À propos de ce logement
Sunset Haven is a beautiful 3BR, 1.5 bath year round lakeside cottage on Little Sebago Lake in Gray, Maine. It boasts a private beach and water frontage in the heart of Maine's Sebago Lakes Region. Located only about half an hour max from Portland, Maine and the Atlantic coastline, approximately an hour or less from Shawnee Peak and the Sunday River Ski areas, 40 minutes from Oxford Casino, this area is truly a great destination for four season recreation.
Beds: 1 Queen, 2 Full, 2 Twin, and 1 Queen pull out sofa. Working fireplace, wifi, high speed internet and cable through Time Warner. Large outdoor deck with stairs going down to the beach. Master BR and both baths are on the first floor. Two bedrooms up, each with one full and one twin bed. Stackable washer/dryer in the laundry area. Sunset Haven is a NON-SMOKING property.
Accès des voyageurs
Access is full to everything at Sunset Haven, with the exception of the dock in late fall til early spring. The dock needs to be removed from the water during the cold weather so as not to be crushed by lake ice and will be set on the shoreline.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
As hosts, we are available by phone call for emergencies. Our primary residence is about 45 minutes away, but we do have neighbors locally who might also be able to assist.
This Air B&B listing is for Maine's "off season" - after Labor Day and before Memorial Day. To rent Sunset Haven in the summer high season please contact Jordan Rentals in Standish, Maine.
You can also find Sunset Haven on social media.
We have had a couple of requests to discount the price. Please note that we already have the price set as low as we can set it and still cover heating the cottage for cold weather guests, keeping the driveway plowed and sanded, and also providing high speed internet and cable service. Any request for a discount will be politely refused, and we hope you will stay with us nonetheless. Thank you for your understanding.
- Sunset Haven is not just a rental for us - it is our second home. As such, we are especially caring about the peace and happiness of our neighbors. Excessive noise or disturbance will lead us to ask you to leave. We also require that you treat Sunset Haven as you would your own home, with reasonable care and cleanliness. We do not expect it to be tenant ready when you leave, but please leave it reasonably neat and tidy when you go.
- If you would like to bring a pet, we will evaluate that request on a case by case basis.
- If you are going out sightseeing for the day, please turn the heat down to 60 until you return so as to conserve fuel.
- Do not venture out on to the frozen lake in winter.
- Events or parties may be considered on a case by case basis.
- Do not flush anything you have not eaten first down the toilets. Sunset Haven is on a septic system.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.
I am a fiber artist, small business owner, gardener, chicken keeper, beekeeper, Registered Maine Guide, and mother of four grown sons. I grew up summering on Little Sebago Lake one cove over from Sunset Haven and it is a place near and dear to me. I hope you will find your stay there peaceful and rejuvenating, as I have so many times.