Have the ultimate North Carolina getaway at this inviting 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom Arden vacation rental cabin that sleeps 4 guests comfortably. Tucked away in the Blue Ridge Mountains but not far from everything in the Asheville area, you’ll experience the luxuries of privacy and convenience. Whether you’re seeking an art-inspired getaway or outdoor excitement, you’re sure to find the ultimate adventure here!
Newly renovated, this 1918 log cabin maintains its original warmth, comfort, and coziness. With 2 bedrooms and an open-concept layout, this home is the ideal size for families, friends, or couples traveling together. Upon arrival you’ll be greeted by a water feature in the front yard, encouraging you to walk through the wooden arch on the side of the cabin to enter the beautiful backyard which features a creek with lovely mature evergreens and Japanese maples. Inside, the home features a large wood burning fireplace, accented by river rocks, hardwood floors, and all the amenities necessary for the ultimate home-away-from-home experience. If you don’t feel like dining out, use the fully equipped kitchen to prepare delicious home-cooked meals. During your downtime, catch up on the latest news stories with the wireless internet access or watch your favorite shows on the flat screen cable TV.
Early risers will look forward to relaxing in one of the comfortable lounge chairs on the screened in patio while listening to the soothing sound of the creek, before heading out to to hike or ski in the Blue Ridge Mountains. When you’re not out and about, enjoy balmy afternoons in the private backyard taking in the dazzling scenery while sipping a refreshing glass of iced tea. After a day spent relishing the outdoors or perusing galleries, you’ll love relaxing back at home. Gather with your traveling companions in the living room, where you can enjoy the warmth of the wood burning fireplace while watching TV or playing a game.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, flat screen cable TV, patio, screened in porch, patio furniture, wood burning fireplace, charcoal grill, and more!
- Fantastic Arden location close to Asheville, Henderson, and Brevard! Easy access to hiking, mountain biking, white water rafting, golfing, skiing, shops, restaurants, galleries, and more!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in