À propos de ce logement
PERFECTLY LOCATED to ENJOY RARE COMFORTS & EXPERIENCES.
Spacious 3 bedroom Apartment in a prize position, conveniently just metres from vibrant St Kilda Beach, trams, shops & restaurants.
This very spacious, comfortable and tastefully decorated 3 bedroom solid brick ground floor apartment offers a huge open-planned living area with secured off-street parking and private rear courtyard in Melbourne's most popular location and so close to the vibrant shops, restaurants and attractions.
RARE to find in the popular, well-established, inner metropolitan bayside suburb of St Kilda this chic apartment is just one of two on the site and features:
• Secure off-street parking for 1 or 2 vehicles
• Private rear courtyard and BBQ area
• FREE shared Wi-Fi internet is offered, subject to a "Fair Use" policy.
• Just Metres from all of these features and attractions:
• St Kilda Beach, Acland Street shops, restaurants, bars
• Tram Stop for easy access to Melbourne's central business district, MCG, Tennis Centre, fashionable Chapel Street
• Bus Stop to access surrounding suburbs, Chadstone & Southland shopping
• Local attractions such as Luna Park, St Kilda Sea Baths, Pier, local Fairy Penguin Colony and Marina
• Parks, Gardens & Sporting Fields just a few blocks away, including iconic Albert Park - venue of the annual Formula 1 Grand Prix
The unique, spacious deco-style apartment features an open floor plan that draws in the natural light and affords many appealing features:
• 3 large bedrooms – 2 with direct access to the front patio.
•Main Bedroom contains a Queen sized bed; other two bedrooms have double beds.
• Sunny private rear courtyard with plenty of space for BBQs and outdoor entertainment
• Expansive open-plan living area with adjoining kitchen
• Energy-efficient heating (well insulated, so no air-conditioner needed)
• Sparkling Central Bathroom with large shower, WC and laundry facilities.
• Plenty of storage space.
Rental rate for long-term rental is subject to number of tenants, lease duration, terms and conditions.
CONTACT US FOR A DISCOUNT ON LONGER BOOKINGS.
Accès des voyageurs
Private off-street parking and private rear courtyard are features that are very rare in this popular location.
- Noise & Behaviour This is a residential street and we like to respect our neighbours’ peace and quiet. All guests must conduct themselves in a proper manner so as not to cause a nuisance, including excess noise, interference with the use or enjoyment of the property for other occupiers or neighbouring properties. Unruly, loud or offensive behaviour will not be tolerated. If complaints are received this may result in the termination of the booking, loss of unused balance of accommodation and potential fees and charges levied via security bond to cover any costs to the property or managers to attend to complains, fines or compensation to neighbours. According to the Environment Protection Authority, the prohibited times for residential noise are as below: Monday to Thursday: before 7 am and after 10 pm. Friday: before 7 am and after 11 pm. Saturday and public holidays: before 9 am and after 11 pm. Sunday: before 9 am and after 10 pm.
Oz is Oz Property HQ and we are a group of property owners and supporting personnel who work together to look after the properties of our members with the assistance of various professional service providers, such as agents.
Because we and our close associates own interests in the properties that we manage we make an extra effort to ensure the properties are always in an excellent condition to provide comfort, security and superior accommodation for our guests and tenants.
We are regular travellers ourselves.
As travellers we also appreciate a comfortable, affordable and conveniently located place to stay whenever we are away from home and therefore we always try to provide the sort of accommodation that we would love to find on our own travels.