This fully renovated one bedroom apartment is located between the social hubs of Bronte and Clovelly.
A short 7-minute walk to Clovelly beach or 12 minutes to Bronte. You'll enjoy the most popular restaurants and cafes in the area.
This apartment is self contained for your personal use. It has 1 bedroom (with pampering king size bed), 1 bathroom with a washing machine and a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher.
My place is ideal for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
* located in one of the most sought after locations in the Eastern Suburbs
* walking distance to the following beaches -Clovelly (7 minutes), Bronte (12 minutes), Coogee (12 minutes)
* Pampering king size bed
* large flat screen TV with all digital channels and basic Foxtel + sports channels
* Bedroom with wardrobe and fan.
* Fully equipped kitchen with all crockery and cookware including dishwasher
* Walking distance to main bus stops to Sydney CBD and Bondi
* Parking - ample all day free parking on the street
Accès des voyageurs
Access to cafes, shops, beaches & public transport at your doorstep
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The entire apartment is yours to enjoy freely.
Should you require anything you will be able to contact myself or my property manager Jasmin who will welcome you to the premises.
Clovelly is a fabulous, family-friendly, beach suburb 6 kilometres from the centre of Sydney (25 minutes by public transport). Activities include swimming & snorkelling at Clovelly beach. Meet Clovelly's famous grouper Bluey! Walk the coastal walkway to the famous surfing beaches of Coogee and Maroubra in the South, and Bronte and Bondi in the North. Explore historic Waverley cemetery just at the top of the street. Nearby are Centennial Park, Randwick race course and Bondi Junction shopping centre. Dine at one of the many beachside cafes and restaurants nearby including the nearby Clovelly hotel, a local favourite or the many cafes at beautiful Bronte Beach. Don't miss out on Iggy's freshly baked bread every morning. Get there early as it is one of the most popular bakeries in the area.
The newly refurbished Coogee Pavilion has also become a local favourite and is only a 12 minute walk from the unit.