The flat is fully furnished, recently renovated, and very secure. The furnishings are all new and in pristine condition. The flat has beautiful views of Signal Hill and Lion Heads, and gets lots of sunlight. It's in the heart of Sea Point, only a 2 minute walk to the shops, restaurants and the promenade, where you can go for long scenic walks along the beach. There is a MyCiti Bus stop right outside the front door. Town is a 5 minute drive away, as well as Clifton and Camps Bay.
- Please treat the flat as if it were your own, with care and respect.
- Even though there is no smoking allowed within the flat, you are allowed to smoke in the hallway outside.
- Please note that all windows (especially the lounge windows) must be closed when there is wind, as they can easily be blown out.
- Please close all windows before you leave the flat, as the wind can come up at any stage.
- Please dont use any detergents on the kitchen counters, except for dishwashing liquid, as others tend to stain it.
- Please keep anything that will stain away from the carpets in the bedrooms.
- If you wish to use the washing machine, place the powder on the left, and the fabric softener in the middle. Turn the button onto the short cycle and then turn it on. When its complete, you need to turn the washing machine off and wait 1 minute before you are able to open the machine.
- Please may I ask that you dont consume any of the food in the cupboards/fridge/freezer.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.