Relax in Luxe Mountain Modern Home - Walk to Lake, nature trail, close access to beach, Heavenly ski resort & main attractions. Elegant Home is perfectly suited for your Tahoe getaway with family & friends. Brand new interior is modern mountain style, warm, welcoming & exquisitely appointed. Walk to the beach with you morning coffee, you are that close! Take in _stunning_ sunsets while dining on the deck. Home has 3 bdrm, 3 bath, 6 beds, 2 living rms, 1.5 kitchens - Adults can have own floor!
Pamper yourself with a stay in this one-of-a-kind quiet escape at Lake Tahoe! Home was just finished with construction March 2017. Perfect family summer Lake House.
Home is within walking distance to Regan Beach and Lakeview Commons! Backs directly onto California Conservancy’s Barton Meadow, a perfect backdrop which features 500 acres of greenbelt and trails for walks, snow-shoeing, cross country skiing and watching the incomparable Tahoe sunsets.
Tahoe Got So Much Snow this Winter, You Can Ski All Summer!! Lake Tahoe really is the place where you can water ski and snow ski in the same day. This summer you will be able to ski in the morning and then come back for an après BBQ.
Please be aware that this home is not suitable for "partiers" or loud groups.
This Mountain Modern home was built where the original settlement of "Rowlands" existed before there was a South Lake Tahoe. This is the newest home in the exclusive Bellevue development.
** Professionally cleaned and stocked with shampoo, soap, quality towels and linens for each booking. We provide enough towels(beach towels too!) and linens for the amount of guests that are booked to stay with you :) **
Exceptional and breathtaking breathtaking home tucked away in a wooded neighborhood yet just 2.5 miles to Heavenly Ski Resort. Beautifully decorated with high-end finishes and features large windows and outdoor living area to take in the tranquil Lake Tahoe and Mt Tallac views with wildlife who wander by regularly!
The perfect starting and ending point for your South Lake Tahoe mountain adventures. You will be close to Ski Resort, sledding & the Casinos while taking in breathtaking views. This is the Perfect Skiers & Boarders homebase or Winter Adventurers basecamp.
Wet boots and gloves from a long day on the slopes? No problem, we have a handy boot and glove dryer for you to use in the foyer!
★ 2nd Story / The Beds - Bedroom 1 has a Cal king bed with views and cable tv
Bedroom 2 has a Queen bed with an extra long twin over the queen bed (bunk-bed style) and cable tv.
Vacation Home Style Bathrooms - There are two bathrooms that each have a large vanity and beautifully tiled shower. The bathrooms (showers and vanities) are separated by the water closet with one toilet.
Kitchen - Small fridge, Hot plate (electric burner), Microwave and Convection Oven (can roast/bake), Dishwasher, Blender, Toaster, Coffee Maker, Tea Kettle, Counter-top Oven, French Press, Dishware, Cookware, Utensils, Bakeware
★ 1st Story / The Beds - Bedroom 3 has Cal-King bed and cable tv
4th sleeping Area - Full/Double Sized Bunks in common area
Bathroom #3 - Full Bathroom with Tub and Shower
Kitchen has 2 burner cooktop, Full sized fridge, dishwasher, microwave/convection oven, coffee maker, toaster
★ Extras - Boot and Glove Dryer, Host Provides Online Guidebook, Board Games, TV in both Bedrooms (Kids will have their own TV!)
It's a 5 minute drive to Heavenly and you can walk to the lake in a few minutes. Secluded enough from the busier parts of town but close to attractions and conveniences. Even shorter drive if it's too snowy to walk for your taste :)
* We will respond to your request ASAP, we will do our very best to not make you wait to hear from us. *
★ We intentionally welcome all. We cherish the diversity of humanity, a diversity which includes differences in sex, age, race, ethnicity, and national origin, range of abilities, sexual orientation, gender identity. ★
If you have more than 5 guests and you would still like to book please be specific and email us details of your trip.
Accès des voyageurs
You have private entrance and will have a completely private stay and use of the entire 2 story guest house (ground floor and second story).
Code for door will be in the initial email Airbnb sends you when you book along with easy driving directions.
In your reservation itinerary provided by Airbnb (via the airbnb app) you can auto-connect to WiFi by clicking on "more info" next to WiFi.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Only as much as needed by guests. I do enjoy sharing knowledge, insights and favorite spots with visitors. Feel free to text me with your questions about the area and attractions. I want you to feel like you already have a friend in Tahoe!
Host lives in main home above guest house but will not disrupt your stay or interact with you or your guests unless there is an emergency or you have a question.
The Garage is used for owners' cars only.
In the winter you are just a few minutes drive to the lifts and in the summer you can walk to the beach and paddle board drop-in location. There are bike rental and Paddle Board rental shops just a blocks away.
We will get back you QUICK for booking requests, we will not make you wait 12 hours to hear from us :)
• Owners' home is on the property - This home is not appropriate for parties, events, or loud groups it more ideal for families, a mature group of friends, or professional groups. If excessive noise or disturbances occurs resulting in notification by police or neighbors, all Guests will be asked to vacate the Property and will forfeit the reservation and all rental fees paid.
• The person who books the home must be present during the entire guest stay. We do not allow parents or other family members, friends, etc... to book your reservation for you.
• Checkin is no earlier than 3pm and Checkout is no later than 11am. Our housekeepers and inspectors need every minute of the 11AM to 3PM window to ensure the cleanliness of your vacation home. We make every effort to ensure the home is clean and ready for occupancy by 3PM. Please do not buy groceries before check-in. We cannot let you into homes that are not ready, nor can we provide refrigeration facilities. In unusual circumstances, for whatever reason, it may be necessary to delay occupancy beyond 3 PM, until your home is ready, arriving early may delay the property being cleaned or could result in it not being cleaned at all.
• The adjacent forest (backs up to the backyard) is owned by a private party and guests are not allowed access to that area. Access to beach and conservancy trails is via Lily Avenue (turn left if facing the street from home) less than a minute away!
• Quiet hours are from 10pm - 7am This is strictly enforced by our City Vacation Rental Code Enforcement and the owners who live in the main house.
• We provide parking for *1 car*. All other cars can use the free city/public parking lots (at entrance to neighborhood) first one is on corner of San Jose and Riverside Avenue) entrance to Parking Lot is on Riverside Ave. The Second one is on the corner of Modesto and Riverside, entrance is on Modesto Ave.
• I love animals but, unfortunately, no pets.
• Please, DO NOT FEED or attempt to touch or selfie with the wildlife in the neighborhood/Tahoe. South Lake Tahoe is a city in the Mountains, We have wildlife here :) There are black bears, raccoons and coyotes in the neighborhood. Please use the provided flashlight when taking night-time walks. They will not hurt or attack you but they can be startling.
• Makes sure to not leave snacks and food outside at night or in your car, it can attract the bears and they have been known to scratch car paint trying to get to the food.
• SMOKING/FIRES: The Property is a NON-SMOKING UNIT. No smoking is permitted on, at, or in any part of the Property. If evidence of smoking is discovered, the guest will be responsible for all expenses associated with restoring the property to original condition. Portable fire-pits or building outdoor fires in or outside of a ring is strictly prohibited and may be in violation of local fire ordinances.
• Should any damages or alterations be noted upon inspection after the Guests’ departure, Guest Designee agrees to pay for all cost of repairs, or the cost of replacement if NOT covered by Airbnb’s traveler’s protection.
** Inclement Weather/Road Conditions
• We DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS or rescheduling nights, on trips canceled less than 7 days, due to bad weather, regardless of a snow storm or rain.
• We also cannot offer refunds due to schedule inconveniences. We strongly suggest using a travel insurance company for a few extra dollars to ensure peace of mind. Please note that there are many travel insurance providers available, some with more comprehensive plans. To research the various plans offered, we recommend visiting "Insure My Trip".
* Road Conditions:
We cannot guarantee road or weather conditions.
* Refund Policy - 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival
Cet hôte a 9 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We have lived in South Lake Tahoe for 20+ years. Tracy and I enjoy the outdoor recreational opportunities of Tahoe, summer and winter. We love sharing our mountain home with others when we're not able to be there.
We want you to have a wonderful stay in either our Lake Tahoe home or our Modern Mountain Guest apartment and will do our best as hosts to make that happen. We provide a detailed home manual prior to your arrival, which includes hot spots, local attractions, transportation guidelines etc. We are helpful, responsive and happy to host new families.