À propos de ce logement
This new house is the ideal accommodation, with open planned living, three bedrooms and cathedral ceilings in the living area. It is situated only a short 70 metres from the banks of the Murrumbidgee River, with it being the ideal spot for a swim, fish or simply relax. It is situated across from the local park and is only three blocks from the CBD of Hay. The house also has a double carport and yard with good security, you'll be sure to feel right at home. No smoking is allowed in this house.
The main bedroom has a Queen bed with bedside tables. The other two bedrooms have 1 king single bed in each room, as well as bedside tables. All bedrooms have built in wardrobes for your convenience. A portacot is available if requested.
There is clothesline, iron and ironing board for your use.
A BBQ is also available for your use. Please leave the BBQ as you found it, if left unclean additional fees will be charged.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have full access to the entire house, yard space and carport.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
After the booking has been confirmed a pick up location for the key will be advised. I am always around town if there are any issues. However the best way to contact me is via AirBNB messaging
- - The place is presented in a clean & tidy manner and we would like it left the same way. In other words, please wash any dishes, empty the fridge and return items back where they live (where you found them).
- - Active adult supervision of all children is required at all times.
- - If your booking includes Sunday night, it would be appreciated if you would take the bin a few metres to the street and place back behind the gate when emptied.
- Be considerate of your neighbours.
- Early check-in available on request.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 24 heures précédant le voyage, la première nuit n'est pas remboursable.
Cet hôte a 16 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires