À propos de ce logement
Canal view is a beautiful home located on the canal near the Old Mill District. This four-bedroom home features airy, open living spaces inside, and landscape lighting, a stone patio and natural gas fire pit outside. The gourmet kitchen features beautiful cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, including a separate gas stove, double ovens and a refrigerator. There is also a nice pantry for your food storage needs. Relax in front of the huge flat screen in the living room, or the smaller flat screen above the gas fireplace in the cozy family room, which is open to the kitchen and dining room. The dining table seats six, with seating for two more at the kitchen counter. There is also a BBQ for your grilling needs.
*This home has Air Conditioning*
**Pets Not Allowed**
- Front Room
- Living Room
- Bedroom 1 -Queen Suite w/direct access to full bath
- Shared Bathroom
- Bedroom 2 -King Master/Bath
- Bedroom 3 -Queen Bed
- Bedroom 4 -Queen Bed
- Shared hall Bathroom w/Bedroom(URL HIDDEN)Open office with work out equipment
- Laundry Room
Terms & Conditions for Bend Vacation Rentals
By renting one of our vacation homes you are agreeing to the following:
Guest(s) entering into a rental agreement with Bend Vacation Rentals will be the occupants of vacation rental. Guest(s) will not be permitted to enter the vacation rental until all balances are paid in full and rental agreement is signed, dated and returned with a copy of current valid driver's license and/or current passport.1.
CHECK-IN TIME IS 4 p.m. AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
No early Check-ins, please. This ensures that your home is completely ready before arriving. Late check-outs of more than 15 minutes (unless previously arranged) will incur a $50 late fee charged to your credit card
All homes are non-smoking
1. If smoking occurs in or around the property, your Mastercard, Visa or Discover will be charged to sanitize, restore and clean the entire home and affected areas.
2. Pets are not permitted in vacation home under any conditions without prior approval. Pets are not allowed on any furniture. If your pet is approved, please follow these guidelines: Please wipe your pet's paws each time they come in from being outside. Please remember that pets may not ever be left alone inside the house at any time, unless they are in their porter or crate. Please clean up all pet refuse. In the event our housekeeper must clean this, you will be billed at a rate of $50 per hour, with a one-hour minimum, which will be charged to the credit card provided.
3. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent that will also sign this agreement.
4. We want our guests to enjoy their stay in Bend. However, a part of the license to occupy the property includes a commitment on the part of the guest to act in a proper manner and refrain from doing anything that is likely to annoy or disturb other guests or adjacent property owners. If guests: (i) are intoxicated, disorderly or otherwise act in a manner that creates a risk of harm to themselves or others; (ii) create a civil disturbance (such as excessive noise, large parties, threats or intimidation of employees, other guests or neighbors, etc.); (iii) permit occupancy greater than specified in the reservation; (iv) intentionally damage the property; or (v) otherwise violate the law; the rental agreement will be breached and the guest will be removed from the property (by law enforcement if necessary). In such event, payment for the stay will not be refunded and the guest will be responsible for all costs of repair and clean-up of the property. We have a strict policy of evicting renters upon any sign of noise, partying, or over-occupancy. Parties do happen and we want people to enjoy themselves, however we do not tolerate abuse at the properties and contractually have heavy measures in place to evict and charge additional fees. If we receive any noise complaints about a guest, we will send over the police and remove the guest from the property for the remainder of the stay.
The City of Bend has a Noise Ordinance that is to be adhered to, according to 5.50.025 Prohibiting Noises with special attention to Section B. which prohibits:
"Any yelling, shouting, hooting, whistling, singing or other human - produced noise that is unnecessarily loud. [Ord. NS-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN); Ord. NS-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)]"
During the hours as stated below:5.50.015
E. Daytime is any time between the hours of 7 a.m. and 10 p.m.
F. Nighttime is any time between the hours of 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. of the following day.
Please note the City of Bend Police can, and will, issue a noise violation citation in the amount of $650. The homes you stay in are located in residential neighborhoods, and we try to ensure that our residents, as well as our guests, enjoy the City of Bend.
For more information on the Noise Ordinance visit:
5. No rentals will be made for Bachelor or Bachelorette parties, or other large parties.
6. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the guest will not be permitted to check-in.
Très strictes 30
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 30 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 30 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 31 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Want a great vacation with no compromises? Bend Vacation Rentals specializes in well-appointed vacation homes in Bend’s most desirable areas. All of our homes are convenient to Downtown Bend, the Old Mill District and outdoor recreation including the Mt. Bachelor Ski Resort and trails for hiking and biking.
Founded in 1999, BVR is Bend’s most established and recognized vacation rental company, offering every guest high-quality service with attention to detail. BVR takes pride in matching guests with a vacation home perfectly suited to their needs and tastes.
The company also offers property management services for owners interested in making their home a high-end vacation rental.