Meet the King Cabin, newly constructed in 2018 and consciously designed to be the leader of luxurious comfort and unforgettable amenities! This property sits atop one of the most desirable view lots in the private gated community, The Reserve, and sits directly across the street from the community clubhouse overlooking the premier double pools, hot tub, and sports courts available to you by staying in The Reserve. 360-degree lake views are framed by floor to ceiling windows offering views that are breathtaking and second to none. King Cabin's palatial 5,800 square feet of space offers ample room to spread out, relax, and enjoy your time at beautiful Bear Lake! While you will never want to leave the King Cabin we offer access to The Reserve's private beach access that opens up 1,900 linear feet of private secluded lake and beach enjoyment.
King Cabin was designed for large groups and has the space to give them the privacy they need. Enjoy 7 spacious bedrooms and 6 well-placed bathrooms, among which feature 2 custom bunk rooms and 2 Master Bedrooms. Designed with a modern mountain rustic theme, this property is luxurious yet tasteful and superbly comfortable. King Cabin spaciously accommodates up to 39 guests and serves as the perfect home base for family reunions or corporate retreats!
Everything you’ll need for a comfortable stay is here, including hi-speed wireless internet access, central heating and air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, a gas grill and a large 70-inch flat screen TV, one of 5 extra large flat screen TVs that come equipped with Netflix and Amazon Prime access - sure to appease the whole family’s entertainment needs. To add to the home’s well-equipped interior, the loft-bunkroom was custom built for little adventurers with a custom spaceship play feature built into the middle of the room. The loft bunkroom also offers 55" TV, foosball table, and "Lovesac forest" all designed to offer hours of entertainment for the kids. With plenty of entertainment options for the kids, you’ll be able to spend the evening relaxing with a good book while the gas fireplace permeates warmth throughout the dwelling.
The spacious living area will quickly become your favorite place to wind down after a long day of outdoor exploration and lake fun, featuring soaring vaulted ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows framing panoramic views of Bear Lake’s shimmering waters. Spend quality time relaxing on the comfortable couches with your loved ones as the aroma of a delicious home-cooked meal radiates from the open kitchen, which is complete with additional bar seating for 8 and all the state-of-the-art appliances you’ll need to create culinary masterpieces. Enjoy your meals around the banquet dining table with seats for 16 with dining space on the deck enjoy space for an additional 16.
You’re in for a treat during your stay in this wonderful private community called The Reserve. The residence is directly across the street from The Reserve Clubhouse, which includes 2 pools, hot tub, workout facility, basketball courts, game room, tennis courts, and even an office space, which can all be used free of charge during your stay. Just half a mile down the road, you’ll find over 1,900 feet of private beach on the edge of Bear Lake’s stunning blue waters, where guests can relax and have some fun in the sun accessed by a private gate.
Despite incredible comfort at the home and astounding community entertainment options, be sure to explore the surrounding area to experience all the excitement the region has to offer. For the outdoor enthusiasts in your group, recreational activities abound. ATV trails can be accessed from directly next to the development, perfect for a thrilling afternoon! During the winter months, pay a visit to The Sinks, a popular snowmobiling destination located a mere 20 minutes away. For more winter fun, make the short 25-minute drive to Beaver Mountain Ski Resort for a day of unforgettable fun on the slopes! After some exciting outdoor activities, head to nearby Garden City for an evening of local culture and delectable dining. Regardless of what time of year it is or how you choose to spend your time here, this exquisite Bear Lake vacation rental cabin will provide you with everything you’ll need for an unforgettable getaway!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central heating, and air conditioning, 5 flat screen TVs with Netflix and Amazon Prime access, private wraparound deck, patio furniture, gas fireplace, indoor kids' playground, in-unit washer/dryer, wireless internet access, and much more!
- Access to The Reserve Clubhouse with pool, hot tub, sports courts, conference room, and game room
- Spectacular location! Easy access to ATV trails, snowmobiling, skiing, dining, and more!
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Bear Lake's sparkling blue waters!
- Epic recreation will launch boats for people ON the private beach but ONLY
on Saturday all other days they must launch at the marina (Peak Season Only)
- Toiletries provided: 2 rolls toilet paper per bathroom + 3 extra (13 total), 3 rolls of paper towels (plenty of wash rags), laundry soap, dishwasher soap
- Travelers will need to provide beach towels (white towels provided are for 'in home' use only)
Bedroom Configuration (Property Accommodates 39):
- Master Bedroom (Main Floor): King-sized Bed (accommodates 2)
- Downstairs Master (Downstairs): King-sized Bed (accommodates 2)
- Downstairs Bunkroom (Downstairs): Five Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds and One Twin-sized Trundle Bed (accommodates 11)
- Bedroom 1 (Downstairs): Full-over-Full-sized Bunk Bed with Full-sized Trundle Bed (accommodates 6)
- Loft Bunkroom (Upstairs): Two Twin-over-Twin-Size Bunk Beds, a Queen-over-Queen Sized Bunk Bed, & Two Twin-Sized Trundle Beds (accommodates 10)
Foyer à l'intérieur
Disposition des lits
Points à retenir
Règles de la maison
- Pas d'animaux domestiques
- Pas de fêtes ni de soirées