Beautiful stone "California-style" bungalow, 9,500 ft. home, 16 rooms Large indoor swimming pool. Large spa and sauna. Facing St. Sauveur- on the slopes of Mt. Olympia; wonderful skiing, hiking,golf etc.
On the actual hillside, beside:
A- Mont Olympia ski hill
(There are 17 ski lifts within 3 km of the house!)
B- Piedmont Golf course, 18 hole, with beautiful club house
C- Renowned (U.Nations) "P'tit Train du Nord" bike path, traversing the heart of picturesque Laurentians.
The buildings enclose a total of 9,500 sq. feet including both the main house and adjoining pool house (natatorium)
6 Bedrooms , space to sleep more
1 multi person sauna
1 Jacuzzi ("Hot Tub")
Very large heated swimming pool, underwater lights, diving board, Six person Jacuzzi, showers, multi-person sauna and large exercise roo(URL HIDDEN) (or pool-side conference room)
6 bedrooms, fireplaces, pool table.
The pool-house is equipped with :
* Hot tub, (Jacuzzi)
* Shower room / toilet
* diving board
* attached conference room and bathroom
The living and dining rooms are walled in stone and hardwood paneling
Vaulted ceiling is wood paneled. Hardwood floors and carpet.
Extensive patios, large double garage and outdoor parking for up to 4 cars.
Accès des voyageurs
Indoor garage and parking for 3-4 cars in driveway.
Outdoor patio beside the poolhouse
Outdoor patio beside the master bedroom
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You will have full normal use of the house and property but please smoke outside and control your pets (and guests). You MUST observe all recommended safety precautions for the pool facilities. NOTE - The pool is up to ten (10) feet deep! NEVER leave children unattended in the pool area.
* Some furniture and other items that are shown in the photos are no longer present in the house and new photos will be taken soon.
* There will be a basic supply of toilet paper, kleenex and paper towel at the house. If you will require more during your stay, this will be at your expense.
* No condiments are supplied at this house.
* You will be given a tour of the house upon arrival and a welcome booklet will be in the house which you can refer to at any time during your stay.
* A quick walk through of the house will be done prior to your departure. Please allow 15 minutes for this before your departure time. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
***Your profile must be properly validated with government ID & your profile photo must clearly match the government ID.
*** You must use your FULL legal name in your profile identification and it must match the government issued ID you submit to Airbnb, NO ALIASES.
*** You must not book on behalf of someone else or book to rent to someone else.
***The method of payment used must belong to the Airbnb member requesting or booking the reservation. For security reasons you may not use a method of payment belonging to someone else.
***DO NOT ASK TO BOOK CASH OR OUTSIDE THE AIRBNB SITE. THIS IS AGAINST POLICIES AND IT IS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO NOT ENCOURAGE THIS TYPE OF PRACTICE.
***Children under the age of 12 are not considered guests and will therefore not count toward our policy of max 12 guests. (You save money!)
*** I want to do my best to be a great host, so if you have any concerns about the house when you check-in you must notify me ASAP. This will allow me to make every possible effort to rectify the matter as quickly as possible.
***Please do not attempt to create artificial situations to complain about in order to justify a request for a longer free stay or ask for a refund. This is of very bad taste and we will not tolerate such tactics. Refer to the above rule!
***Please do not leave a mess when you check-out. The cleaning fee is to ensure that you and all your guests have a great experience; it is not permission to leave garbage or a mess in the house.
***If any cleaning above standard has to be done after your departure, there will be an additional cleaning surcharge of $30.00 per hour.
***If you are staying longer than 4 nights and would like light housekeeping done during your stay you must arrange for this when you check in and this will be at your own cost.
***You MUST NOT suddenly include, or invite, more guests than agreed upon for overnight stays.
* Pet rules: Only a small dogs, etc (eg. a gold fish :) is acceptable.
* please contact us before about any particular other pet (that you require).
* Smoking is ONLY allowed outdoors.
* Quiet hours after 11 pm as per municipal regulations.
* No outdoor activities that will disturb the neighbours.
* Cars MUST be parked in the 2 driveways or garage. The town issues tickets if you park on the street and may tow and impound any vehicle parked on the street. You are solely responsible for this.
*****THE POOL HOUSE MUST BE LOCKED WHEN NOT IN USE.
*****ALL CHILDREN OR INFANTS MUST BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES IN THE POOL AREA.
***** ALL SWIMMING MUST BE SUPERVISED BY AT LEAST ONE EXTRA
*****All swimming and especially the DIVING BOARD IS TO BE USED
WITH ALL CAUTION ! and, of course - AT YOUR OWN RISK!
*****The pool is over TEN FEET (10') DEEP at the diving end!
* YOU MUST SEND A VALID PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL TO CONTACT YOU.
* There will be a quick walk through of the house before your departure, please keep this in mind and allocate 15 minutes of time for this to be done.